Sep 23 2012
By: boboMELOSHE Survivor 2388 posts
Accepted Solution

Tons of new info yet no one is happy

35 replies 717 views Edited Sep 23, 2012

This week we got a ton of new information: confirmation that there will in fact be unlockables, tons of single player trials, Franzea mixed with revengeance, Resistance stage, Paris mixed with LBP, possible starhawk stage, super secret easter eggs and finally a new rivalry (Nariko and Dante). We also got to see the latest build of the game, which looks really great! Superbot and Sony didnt have to make this game for us, we should just be thankful that it is coming out at all. I know it sucks that we didnt see a new character but oh well, life goes on. 

Message 1 of 36 (717 Views)
Survivor
2590 posts

Re: Tons of new info yet no one is happy

Sep 23, 2012

The stages where from the BETA leak, who cares. The unlokcables thing is good news, but again its fairly mainer. Simple fact is now new characters at a major event = massive let down. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 2 of 36 (709 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Sep 23, 2012
When people come up with the idea "we will get CHARACTER reveals at every show" that's when **bleep** hits the fan, because there won't be reveals at every show.
At least not the reveals people want, so they rage.
Message 3 of 36 (704 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 23, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:

This week we got a ton of new information: confirmation that there will in fact be unlockables, tons of single player trials, Franzea mixed with revengeance, Resistance stage, Paris mixed with LBP, possible starhawk stage, super secret easter eggs and finally a new rivalry (Nariko and Dante). We also got to see the latest build of the game, which looks really great! Superbot and Sony didnt have to make this game for us, we should just be thankful that it is coming out at all. I know it sucks that we didnt see a new character but oh well, life goes on. 

and since this is probably the first time the game is showed off to japan, i think it went pretty well there...

Play For Fun!
Message 4 of 36 (701 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Yeah a lot of information was shown but when it comes to characters that is when the rage starts
Message 5 of 36 (683 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Sep 23, 2012
I'm fine with it superbot made them spoiled
Message 6 of 36 (656 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Sep 23, 2012
The stages where from the BETA leak, who cares.
Who cares? Yeah so we finally get to see the stages in action and who cares. We finally get to see what they're mixed with and how they feel but apparently no one cares. Its funny because the stges are one of the most important things to a game. Even though we knew about them doesn't beat the fact that they are awesome. Also we got to see new upped graphics. I personally wasn't let down because i didn't feel like an entitled whiner. I knew we could get reveals yesterday just as we could get them today or tomorrow but i know if i do get a reveal i'll be happy. You people who complain about it are just spoiled. You feel everything should happen when you say it. Superbot never said we would reveal characters at bla bla bla. You came to that conclusion and are just suffering from your high expectations. I'm glad we got those stages and i love the Paris stage. Kudos to OP for pointing out all we should be thankful for.
Message 7 of 36 (624 Views)
Wastelander
635 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

I'm glad you posted this. I was about to make a thread very similar. 

You guys need to understand that we DID get reveals. Just not those which people wanted most. We wanted characters, yes. But we still weren't left in the dust.

Superbot wanted to get the leaks out of the way, and they did. Now everything from the beta leak (regarding characters and stages) are now all confirmed. 

Now, we can go back to being 'surprised' when we see a new stage/character.

And there's still plenty of time before launch, and we'll undoubtedly get more reveals before then. There's another expo in a few days...

Anyway. Sit tight. Stay tuned. Calm down. Have a nice day. Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 8 of 36 (612 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

The stages where from the BETA leak, who cares. The unlokcables thing is good news, but again its fairly mainer. Simple fact is now new characters at a major event = massive let down. 

Using this logic, every piece of info since SDCC doesn't matter.  Who cares, it was all in the beta before, right?  Why should they even reveal it officially if we already know about it?

The fact of the matter is, nothing in this game is new.  They show this stuff off because we want to see it in action.  Just because this time it didn't go your way, doesn't mean it's a "who cares" moment.  People expected something that SuperBot never actually promised, and they were let down by their own expectations.  That's all it is.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 9 of 36 (598 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Sep 23, 2012

aust13d2 wrote:
I'm fine with it superbot made them spoiled

agreed lol, people should just be happy with wat they get. I was one of those people that stayed up late to see if they had character reveals but I didnt flip when I didnt get what I wanted. Games are meant to be enjoyed first and foremost, not insight mass hate. The game is still coming out, we have cool stages and cool characters.. everybody smile Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 36 (596 Views)
0 Likes