Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Tons of new info yet no one is happy

Sep 23, 2012

kudos:smileyhappy: amazing post, glad to see not everybody on this forum has lost their mind :smileytongue:

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 31 of 36 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

Actually, Zeo, I've noticed a lot of more level-headed newbies chiming in recently. I was pleasantly surprised when the forum wasn't on fire when I woke up this morning.  That's somewhat unrelated to what you were saying, but it seems like a lot of people here haven't lost their minds yet.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 32 of 36 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Neogaf has logic, over there you can actually be angry without someone saying something
Message 33 of 36 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Neogaf has logic, over there you can actually be angry without someone saying something

You can be angry here if you're logical.  That's the problem with most people being angry here.  They get pissy over something and then start saying that the world is going to end.  If there's a legitimate gripe, and it's actually articulated well, it makes for a good discussion.

If I wanted to, I'd make the obligatory comment about them believing theMink and by extension not having logic but I won't because that argument is trite.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 34 of 36 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
625 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Finally someone said it and I thank you sir for it. Even though the most action we got of the stages were in the Japanese trailer, it showed us enough. The rivals were pretty unexpected from what we were thinking but it's all cool because a character can have more than 1 rival. Unlockables (**bleep** yes!) I was really happy to hear about them and also to search for easter eggs. Now I really have to keep my eyes open in the game other than trying to get 1st place online.

Character reveals are important but they aren't everything but you can't make everyone happy. Even if we get new characters or if the roster is actually more than we expect (26. 28) people still won't be happy if their favorites aren't going to be part of the game and they're waiting for that.
Message 35 of 36 (41 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Sep 23, 2012
I guess I one of those people who want quality over quantity. I can see why people are getting mad with tgs so I don't deal with that. I also still expect too see 24 plus characters as a end result 30 would be good. I also agree that Superbot should have said something at least, it wouldn't take that long. But I do hate how no one cares about anything else. I've own tenkaichi 3, and that game has some serious balancing issues, more so than any game I have played. That is probably why I love the beta. Only 2 stages 5 characters some connection issues many bugs but I am already addicted and that is saying something. Sorry if it feels like I am going off topic but a earlier post iffed me about not caring about unlockables, which is one of the most rewarding things in a fighting game.
Message 36 of 36 (38 Views)