I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Re: Today's the day everyone!!!

Oct 24, 2012
Seriously this is sad. We all want more characters, but it was made clear the roster is set in stone for release
Message 81 of 125 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Oct 24, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:
You guys are insane. Hasn't it been confirmed enough times yet that we're getting 20 characters. Just look forward to the new stages and other surprises they have in store for us today Smiley Happy

No. It hasn't Superbot is the only official source we can believe right now. Everyone is keep chaning there ideas. Just wait for Paul Gale to talk with the guys at superbot, and get ready to party for when the four characters are revealed.

dante photo dante2.png
Message 82 of 125 (199 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Oct 24, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:
You guys are insane. Hasn't it been confirmed enough times yet that we're getting 20 characters. Just look forward to the new stages and other surprises they have in store for us today Smiley Happy

blasphemy!

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 83 of 125 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Tamers12345 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

No. It hasn't Superbot is the only official source we can believe right now. Everyone is keep chaning there ideas. Just wait for Paul Gale to talk with the guys at superbot, and get ready to party for when the four characters are revealed.

Except SuperBot has said it officially...  Omar Kendall, Seth Killian, and Clockw0rk have all said in interviews that the final roster is 20 characters and that more will be coming in DLC in the future if the audience wants it.  Clockw0rk even hinted at DLC character reveals at the VGAs in December

Message 84 of 125 (184 Views)
Wastelander
572 posts

Oct 24, 2012

...Don't worry. Those four will get in. Smiley Happy

dante photo dante2.png
Message 85 of 125 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3240 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

Tamers12345 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Superbot has said that 20 chars is the launch roster.  Now as optimistic as I want to be I gotta say you should really trust SB over PG.

MAY
Message 86 of 125 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 24, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Tamers12345 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Superbot has said that 10 chars is the launch roster.  Now as optimistic as I want to be I gotta say you should really trust SB over PG.

Pretty sure you mean 20

Message 87 of 125 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

Yes. Yes they did say that. Now NOW though. It realy is best to trust paul right now since hes the ONLY one whos gonna get the REAL results. Smiley Happy

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 88 of 125 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3240 posts

Oct 24, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

Tamers12345 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Superbot has said that 10 chars is the launch roster.  Now as optimistic as I want to be I gotta say you should really trust SB over PG.

Pretty sure you mean 20

blech I put in the wrong number lol Ya i meant 20

MAY
Message 89 of 125 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Oct 24, 2012
Yeah we figured 😅
Message 90 of 125 (110 Views)
0 Likes