Any news is good news Smiley Very Happy
Message 22 of 125 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Re: Today's the day everyone!!!

Oct 24, 2012

joshTX wrote:
Can you prove any of that, Bardonic? Who is "they"? How can you be sure that these "four" were supposed to appear at TGS? It was all speculation.

Don't set yourself up for dissapointment, friend. If there is a big surprise still to come, great. But the only thing I would take as "sure" is the fact that real SB reps have stated on multiple occasions that we are only getting 20.

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/10/10/here-is-the-unedited-e-mail-that-paul-gale-network-sent-t...

*Facepalm* I feel like I have to keep reminding A bunch of kids about this, -_- Snake and Cloud were confirmed to appear at TGS because MGS and FF anniversarys were in that same month, then Wander was going to be revealed as the ps2 representative, and finally Crash because he was the #1 most requested character out of everyone. Look it up yourself...

dante photo dante2.png
Message 23 of 125 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 24, 2012
why wont they just say they arent in?
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 24 of 125 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Exactly stargateheaven. That's why I think superbot is up to something about those four characters...

dante photo dante2.png
Message 25 of 125 (268 Views)
Wastelander
781 posts

Oct 24, 2012

It's unwise to get your own and other people's hopes up. Remembr how much we were anticipating reveals at TGS, EB expo and NYCC/BGS, and got nothing? The forums went into a **bleep**storm, let's just try not to go down that road again, if there is reveals, amazing, but don't expect them because we all know what false hope does to this forum...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 26 of 125 (265 Views)
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Tamers12345 wrote:

Exactly stargateheaven. That's why I think superbot is up to something about those four characters...

they could just say "not in, but maybe for DLC".  it's so annoying them not saying anything in response.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 27 of 125 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Oct 24, 2012

How about since there is no concrete evidence for this happening any day (much less today) we don't expect it anytime soon (or at all) and that way we are all pleasantly suprised if the final four are included in the roster? Otherwise we're bound for a crazy amount of dissappointment. 

Good? Good.

Message 28 of 125 (257 Views)
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Oct 24, 2012

DIONEDA wrote:

How about since there is no concrete evidence for this happening any day (much less today) we don't expect it anytime soon (or at all) and that way we are all pleasantly suprised if the final four are included in the roster? Otherwise we're bound for a crazy amount of dissappointment. 

Good? Good.

This is my, and many others', point. Don't expect character announcements because there has been no concrete evidence saying there will be.

Superbot say there are 20 characters, so let's just believe there are only 20 characters. If there are more and we get a surprise announcement, then fantastic. If we don't, then we've already accepted there are 20 characters. Win/win.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 29 of 125 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Tamers12345 wrote:

joshTX wrote:
Can you prove any of that, Bardonic? Who is "they"? How can you be sure that these "four" were supposed to appear at TGS? It was all speculation.

Don't set yourself up for dissapointment, friend. If there is a big surprise still to come, great. But the only thing I would take as "sure" is the fact that real SB reps have stated on multiple occasions that we are only getting 20.

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/10/10/here-is-the-unedited-e-mail-that-paul-gale-network-sent-t...

*Facepalm* I feel like I have to keep reminding A bunch of kids about this, -_- Snake and Cloud were confirmed to appear at TGS because MGS and FF anniversarys were in that same month, then Wander was going to be revealed as the ps2 representative, and finally Crash because he was the #1 most requested character out of everyone. Look it up yourself...

Facepalm*** 

You should look up the definition of the word "confirmed." An article written by Paul Gale does not count as a confirmation.

Message 30 of 125 (215 Views)
0 Likes