Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: To those who support level 1 setups...

Jan 24, 2013

Is not a bug that yu can grab when they roll or dodge... is just really hard to counter grab ratchet and the fact that he holds yu and can walk with yu and throw yu in the corner?? like what? c'mon... imagine if all characters can do tjat would that be fun? No i think they shud just make it that ratchets grab automatically spits yu out in the direction yu grabbed.. that would balance it...

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 11 of 26 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

Jan 24, 2013

I think they are needed. Especially in stock mode. I sat through a 15 minute stock match after I got doubled up on.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 12 of 26 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 24, 2013
His grab would suck if you had to aim it up or down and besides that completatly defeats the point of making the suck cannon his grab its not hard to dodge its auctially insanely easy if you pay even the slightest attention to him in FFA and 2v2 and for trying to hit it in 1v1 good luck everyone has it scouted.
Message 13 of 26 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
His grab would suck if you had to aim it up or down and besides that completatly defeats the point of making the suck cannon his grab its not hard to dodge its auctially insanely easy if you pay even the slightest attention to him in FFA and 2v2 and for trying to hit it in 1v1 good luck everyone has it scouted.

when yur already on the floor.. by him or another person or w.e.. he can stand by yu sucking and automatically get sucked in grab... maybe is lag but yea.. he can also infinite grab yu if yu didn't know

EDIT: im not saying i have trouble with him at all... Just saying i htink its cheap and IMO unbalanced just like raidens front grab was. Soo happy they changed that.

Message 14 of 26 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Jozai wrote:

TwistedAvenger wrote:

when yur already on the floor.. by him or another person or w.e.. he can stand by yu sucking and automatically get sucked in grab... maybe is lag but yea.. he can also infinite grab yu if yu didn't know

I hate when he gets you in a seemingly infinite set of grabs -_-'.  But I think it is pretty fair elsewhere because he leaves himself open to supers for a couple seconds when he misses

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 15 of 26 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 24, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Jozai wrote:

TwistedAvenger wrote:

I hate when he gets you in a seemingly infinite set of grabs -_-'.  But I think it is pretty fair elsewhere because he leaves himself open to supers for a couple seconds when he misses

Very true. If anything they shud fix the counter grab against him bcuz i cud never counter grab with him..

Message 16 of 26 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 24, 2013
I'm pretty sure you can get out of it eventually its just not easy I don't think it's an infinite.
Message 17 of 26 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 24, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
I'm pretty sure you can get out of it eventually its just not easy I don't think it's an infinite.

me and my friend tried it locally and he only escaped twice out of like 40... and only way he escaped was staying on the floor as long as he could then jump up.... WHat yu do is knock em down, walk to there head or feet and suck. throw them down and repeat... even if the waves dont catch them the rocket will.. while yur getting up..

Message 18 of 26 (97 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 24, 2013
Well he escaped didn't he anyway I'm not saying its fair but ill doubt your see it much unless its in a 1v1 match.
Message 19 of 26 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 24, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
Well he escaped didn't he anyway I'm not saying its fair but ill doubt your see it much unless its in a 1v1 match.

Locally.. but your right i never saw the infinite grab only in 1v1s ... But prepare for a nerf... every character that has a "Infinite Grab" will most likely get nerfed... Just the grab

Message 20 of 26 (91 Views)
0 Likes