Jan 24 2013
By: MarcusSoul Fender Bender 3009 posts

To those who support level 1 setups...

25 replies 464 views Edited Jan 24, 2013
Are there any that you honestly think are cheap? Initially I was against them and have gotten to a point where I'm discovering the block button and knowing what to look for so they are no as much as a big deal. However there are some that I don't think are fair. There are only 2 I dislike and they are Evil Coles Up Grab which instantly leaves you in his level one hit box and a Dante setup that has Dante hit you then parry, hit you again, parry and hit you again until he has his level 1 and kills you(it is inescapable). I wanted to know if there are any setups that you think are unfair in all honesty.
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 1 of 26 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Re: To those who support level 1 setups...

Jan 24, 2013
Fat princesses are a little retarded, and same with toros, he can start it up in mid air and just keep you jammed into a wall. It really ruins the game
Message 2 of 26 (455 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
579 posts

Jan 24, 2013
Evil Coles.
PSN: SlyZoneCooper
Mains: Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth
Learning: Ratchet, Sir Daniel
Message 3 of 26 (438 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 24, 2013

yea i think the grab setups are really not fair. like ratchet, evil cole, and fat p... cuz if yu block or dodge they can stil grab and kill yu.. soo glad they changed raidens front grab.. 

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 4 of 26 (427 Views)
Fender Bender
3009 posts

Jan 24, 2013
I forgot about ratchets. That one is cheap to.
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 5 of 26 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 24, 2013
I would not call Ratchets cheap its easy to avoid, but grab ones can be bad I've said it before and ill say it again they gotta make it so you can not get grabbed out of a roll it would fix most of the grab set ups and its just not right that you can be grabbed while rolling.
Message 6 of 26 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Jan 24, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
I would not call Ratchets cheap its easy to avoid, but grab ones can be bad I've said it before and ill say it again they gotta make it so you can not get grabbed out of a roll it would fix most of the grab set ups and its just not right that you can be grabbed while rolling.

I learned from asis that you can jump and then use your air dodge if you skip your rolling action to avoid the grab on wake ups. Still it isn't well known as far as I know, and they should fix it.

Message 7 of 26 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 24, 2013
What do you mean by Fix it? Also I heard from a few people that your the best Ratchet around. As a Ratchet main myself maybe you can help me get better I've been told I'm pretty good with him but need some work.
Message 8 of 26 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
What do you mean by Fix it? Also I heard from a few people that your the best Ratchet around. As a Ratchet main myself maybe you can help me get better I've been told I'm pretty good with him but need some work.

I mean fix it as in allowing the dodge roll to avoid ratchet's grab if you dodge in the correct direction. I'm a fairly good ratchet and at they very least there are comparable ratchets to me. I have won against asis a total of one 1v1 game and a few (i think it was like 5 or so, not sure) ffas. (lols) I'm on now, go ahead and add me and i can teach you some tricks if you don't know them already.

Message 9 of 26 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 24, 2013
Ok I might be on in a bit later I'm not on now but ill add you when I get back on, also I have the frequent disconnect issue so hopefully when I do play with you things go well as far as that and lag.
Message 10 of 26 (276 Views)
0 Likes