Jan 10 2013
By: KiddCarter Monster Hunter 29 posts

To the kratos players

11 replies 229 views Edited Jan 10, 2013

Look I understand you guys are the masters of the square button, and the forward and square combo especially, and I dig that, its cool, I just ask that in a ffa, when there is a character on side of the screen spamming projectiles over and over why not go and share some of that hot sexy square button action with him as well, I just played a ffa match where sackboy stayed on one side of the dojo stage spamming, while kratos attacked everybody but sackboy, and when me or the other player attempted to go attack the sackboy, kratos would chase us just to forward square us away from sackboy or right into his projectiles, but HERE'S THE KICKER kratos ended the match with no kills because we all successfully dodge his level 3! He fought so hard to reach the easiest level 3 to avoid in the game. Now I dont want kratos nerfed or anything because whenever I see kratos online he usually comes in 3rd or 4th so IMO he isnt a big threat, however he ruin's most players chances of winning by helping projectiles heavy characters reach easy level 3's, all in all I just want kratos characters to think or at least have a method to your square button madness, because when sackboy reaches level 3 you are more than likely going to die to because his level 3 is harder to dodge than you level 3

To the kratos players who dont fight like the example above please disregard, i have no beef with you....keep coming in 3rd and 4th place you princes and princess of the square button

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (229 Views)
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Re: To the kratos players

Jan 10, 2013
Me and my mate always disregard a kratos win anyways in our eyes it is just as good as coming last... I just find i boring surely these guys must get fed up seeing themselves over and over again hitting the same button over and over again building upto there **bleep** level 3 over and over again even though there level 2 is far better... Yawn
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 10, 2013

KiddCarter wrote:

Look I understand you guys are the masters of the square button, and the forward and square combo especially, and I dig that, its cool, I just ask that in a ffa, when there is a character on side of the screen spamming projectiles over and over why not go and share some of that hot sexy square button action with him as well, I just played a ffa match where sackboy stayed on one side of the dojo stage spamming, while kratos attacked everybody but sackboy, and when me or the other player attempted to go attack the sackboy, kratos would chase us just to forward square us away from sackboy or right into his projectiles, but HERE'S THE KICKER kratos ended the match with no kills because we all successfully dodge his level 3! He fought so hard to reach the easiest level 3 to avoid in the game. Now I dont want kratos nerfed or anything because whenever I see kratos online he usually comes in 3rd or 4th so IMO he isnt a big threat, however he ruin's most players chances of winning by helping projectiles heavy characters reach easy level 3's, all in all I just want kratos characters to think or at least have a method to your square button madness, because when sackboy reaches level 3 you are more than likely going to die to because his level 3 is harder to dodge than you level 3

To the kratos players who dont fight like the example above please disregard, i have no beef with you....keep coming in 3rd and 4th place you princes and princess of the square button

Sorry but i stopped reading there.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (217 Views)
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Jan 10, 2013
i said dont nerf him because he isnt a threat, i dont think nerfs are the answer, they nerfed sackboy and people still spam him, because you struggle against him doesnt mean we all do, when in ffa i just want kratos players to pay attention to everything happening in the match, not just focusing on mashing a button
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Jan 10, 2013
The only nerf he could use is a change on the homing and priority on the grapple. Otherwise, I completely agree with u, I just don't quite understand what goes on in the players mind
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

This doesn't really apply to the topic but me and my friend now call Kratos/Raiden teams in 2v2 Kraiden.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 10, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:

This doesn't really apply to the topic but me and my friend now call Kratos/Raiden teams in 2v2 Kraiden.

Ah yes, my archenemies...
(GRUMPY Language Disclaimer)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Nachos? <3
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

Thirty3Three wrote:
Nachos? <3

That would be Nariko + [Kratos]? Where does the "ch" come from?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Oh! No, haha! I was just exclaming my love for nachos.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (79 Views)
0 Likes