I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Re: To everyone who is "Dissapointed" with the 2 new characters...

Jul 7, 2012
the reasion everyone is mad at these 2 characters is space. The game has prob 21-25 characters 10 has been revealed and if you subtract the obious inclusions then there is not a lot of wiggle room for other characters. Don't get me wrong I am still getting this game day 1.
Photobucket
Message 11 of 61 (309 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
589 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Hey, people, shift your attention away from the characters that have announced so far. If your favorite characters don't make it in, there is always DLC. They'll obviously be adding more characters after the game's release.

Start thinking about the bland battle system. Complain about that instead. The characters are nice, but the battle system is what will make or brake this game, and the battle system that the game currently has will break it. It's bland and boring.

Message 12 of 61 (305 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Have you played it?

Photobucket
Message 13 of 61 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
589 posts

Jul 7, 2012

sovietprince wrote:

Have you played it?

Haven't gotten the chance. Don't need to to see the blandness of it. Hit, hit, hit, unleash super, try to get a kill, repeat. Boring. Bland. 

Message 14 of 61 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Jul 7, 2012

sovietprince wrote:

Have you played it?

I know right! It's unique and original.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 15 of 61 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Eh, I hope you are right. But I'm really keeping my fingers crossed at this point. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 16 of 61 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
557 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Alman_Gadgets wrote:

sovietprince wrote:

Have you played it?

Haven't gotten the chance. Don't need to to see the blandness of it. Hit, hit, hit, unleash super, try to get a kill, repeat. Boring. Bland. 

I love how everyone who have played the game had a great time and that everyone who hasn't thinks the battle system is a load of bull -_-

Message 17 of 61 (291 Views)
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Even though I don't like the 2 new characters I am still getting this game. But neither of them were suggested witch shows superbot is not listening to us and the next 2 reveals might be even worse. If the next 2 are also non-suggested characters then I will reconsider. Every fighting game has lame characters.

How do you expect them to listen to us? Our suggestions will be DLC. They had this roster finalized awhile ago, probably even before this forum was created.

Apparently the roster was finalized in mid to late June, so they did have time to listen to fans. Lets just hope they don't let us down. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 18 of 61 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
589 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Kamjatang wrote:

Alman_Gadgets wrote:

sovietprince wrote:

Have you played it?

I love how everyone who have played the game had a great time and that everyone who hasn't thinks the battle system is a load of bull -_-

Everyone? Really? No. Some people have shown concern for the battle system. IGN has gotten the chance to play it, and they also showed concern for the battle system - a system that revolves around a super move to get kills. Try not to make things up. 

Message 19 of 61 (284 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Alman_Gadgets wrote:

sovietprince wrote:

Have you played it?

I will admit that the super thing is something to watch but isent all fighting games hit hit until you get a kill?

Photobucket
Message 20 of 61 (283 Views)
0 Likes