Jul 07 2012
By: mtjjrstccw1 Treasure Hunter 5382 posts

To everyone who is "Dissapointed" with the 2 new characters...

60 replies 1012 views Edited Jul 7, 2012

You can't just say you will not get a game because of "2 characters" I mean honestly, you are not even giving them a chance, keep an open mind, I for 1 think they look really cool (and this is from a guy who doesn't really like Tekken and instantly hated Toro the first time he was leaked!) and they are pretty big announcements for alot of people. Plus, the people who say "announce most wanted characters to build excitement", honestly, I think that's really stupid, because if they do this, not only will the excitement die down when other lesser wanted characters are revealed, there will be NO big surprises when the game comes out. Have faith in Superbot, they know what they are doing, reveal lesser wanted characters first, reveal more wanted characters last, and have surprise characters within the game to make us even more excited and happy.

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 1 of 61 (1,012 Views)
Wastelander
788 posts

Re: To everyone who is "Dissapointed" with the 2 new characters...

Jul 7, 2012

yeah, but i have the right to dissapoint Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 61 (1,001 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jul 7, 2012

OMG thank you the only one who is appreciative around here you deserve a kudos think they good editions to the roster and the history some of you people are the most greediest people i ever seen you are worst then sonic s fanbase UGH! sorry for losing my cool.

A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 3 of 61 (998 Views)
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 7, 2012

sonicjamareiz wrote:

OMG thank you the only one who is appreciative around here you deserve a kudos think they good editions to the roster and the history some of you people are the most greediest people i ever seen you are worst then sonic s fanbase UGH! sorry for losing my cool.

English please

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 4 of 61 (985 Views)
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Jul 7, 2012

You my friend know what you are talking about... unlike so many people on this forum...  CRASH NOW CRASH NOW CRASH NOW!!!!!   drives me insane

You can't copyright a genre!
--GitarreBoy88
Message 5 of 61 (982 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Yeah, and the people who accept any thing, makes me more insane.

Message 6 of 61 (971 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1773 posts

Jul 7, 2012
Thanks for this. The whining on this forum is just ridiculous.

Also add to that the fact that this is a fighting game tournament. This would be an absolutely stupid place to reveal Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Jak, or any other super popular non-fighing game characters that people wanted so much.
Message 7 of 61 (963 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Even though I don't like the 2 new characters I am still getting this game. But neither of them were suggested witch shows superbot is not listening to us and the next 2 reveals might be even worse. If the next 2 are also non-suggested characters then I will reconsider. Every fighting game has lame characters.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 8 of 61 (959 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 7, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Even though I don't like the 2 new characters I am still getting this game. But neither of them were suggested witch shows superbot is not listening to us and the next 2 reveals might be even worse. If the next 2 are also non-suggested characters then I will reconsider. Every fighting game has lame characters.

How do you expect them to listen to us? Our suggestions will be DLC. They had this roster finalized awhile ago, probably even before this forum was created.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 9 of 61 (948 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Jul 7, 2012

I don't understand why you guys are acting like its the end of this game just cause these two were confirmed, Think about this for a second, The anouncement for the new characters was at EVO, which is a fighting game competition. What Superbot was thinking was that they wanted to confirm characters that A crowd of hardcore fighting gamers would be familiar with. SO they picked Heihachi and Toro who was A PS exclusive to street FighterXTekken. Comic-Cons less than a week away, there'll be more characters announce there, till then just be cool, theres a heck of alot more characters and stages that'll be confirmed before October 23rd

Juliet Starling for All-Stars (I'm not A brony)
Message 10 of 61 (944 Views)