Treasure Hunter
4384 posts

Re: To all the Ragequitters...

Jan 25, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

FredFai wrote:
Oh yeah. Am I on your friend list? Anyway, I thought you would like to join my Uncharted party and play together.

I dont think you are? And what party? I havent played Uncharted all that much lately, just All-Stars and RE6, a bit of AC3 MP as well Smiley Tongue

Oh, I meant a PSAS party filled with some Uncharted players. I'm sure we would like have a versus match with you. Smiley Happy

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 11 of 12 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Re: To all the Ragequitters...

Jan 25, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

I thank you, and here's why. Its satisfying to know that not only did I beat you, but I made you quit the match as well. Its basically 2 victories in my eyes. 

I only post this because I just had a stock match against 3 other players including a 999 Drake. I was playing as Parappa, I managed to pull off my level 3 twice and make the Drake (last person in the match besides me) quit as the super was going off. Either way I feel proud of myself XP 

Tell me I'm not the only one who feels proud making people quit. Its a great feeling Smiley Very Happy

wow. you need to stop playing, urgently. go outside and meet some ppl. try something called sex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 12 of 12 (48 Views)
0 Likes