Shinra Executive
42065 posts

Re: To all MGS fans and Swordsmen.

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

My problem with Raiden being in is although some would figure his approach to being more flexible as a Cyborg, in a 'PS All Stars' title, that spot should go to Snake of all people from the franchise with Big Boss or even Ocelot bringing up the rear.

Message 11 of 18 (70 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I see your "Snake is face of franchise" and I raise you one Cloud is face of franchise ;]

Message 12 of 18 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42065 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Vashtion wrote:

I see your "Snake is face of franchise" and I raise you one Cloud is face of franchise ;]

That doesn't fly in my eyes because unlike MGS and other franchises, FF titles for the most part are standalone installments and just share the brand name.  We've got some continuations here and there (Advent Children, X-2, XIII-2/XIII-3) but for the most part, they're one and done deals.  While Cloud and VII are popular, I don't designate them 'faces' of a franchise that's set up that way.

Message 13 of 18 (63 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Jul 29, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

My problem with Raiden being in is although some would figure his approach to being more flexible as a Cyborg, in a 'PS All Stars' title, that spot should go to Snake of all people from the franchise with Big Boss or even Ocelot bringing up the rear.

^this^

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 14 of 18 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 29, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

Vashtion wrote:

That doesn't fly in my eyes because unlike MGS and other franchises, FF titles for the most part are standalone installments and just share the brand name.  We've got some continuations here and there (Advent Children, X-2, XIII-2/XIII-3) but for the most part, they're one and done deals.  While Cloud and VII are popular, I don't designate them 'faces' of a franchise that's set up that way.

Yeah I see the difference. He's sitll the most popular and deserving though Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 18 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Jul 29, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
why they wantıng swordman i cant understand. dante is swordman isnt still enough? nariko is swordgirl . kratos is use sword attack. this enough . they say a lot gun man . but i can just see 2 ? am i blind just nathan drake and radec. . there must bee some unique game played chars. fast chars. like fox in ssbb . they need fly char. no char can fly in the game. also must a bow to use item or a char using bow.

Why is that i always read your posts in Cookie Monsters voice? 

*cant stop laughing*

Smiley LOL Hilarious!

0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Jul 29, 2012

@fontbonne

Hilariously true, but still/

Message 17 of 18 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Jul 29, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
why they wantıng swordman i cant understand. dante is swordman isnt still enough? nariko is swordgirl . kratos is use sword attack. this enough . they say a lot gun man . but i can just see 2 ? am i blind just nathan drake and radec. . there must bee some unique game played chars. fast chars. like fox in ssbb . they need fly char. no char can fly in the game. also must a bow to use item or a char using bow.

people want swordsmen because a fighting game where half the people rely on guns is not a fighting game

---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Message 18 of 18 (44 Views)
0 Likes