Highlighted
Jul 29 2012
By: psychoticmantis Wastelander 609 posts

To all MGS fans and Swordsmen.

17 replies 283 views Edited Jul 29, 2012

First off let me start by saying ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now down to business, It's time for me to talk about a matter that's near and dear to my heart, obviiously the MGS Franchise. We all know Raiden is not in the biggest favor with MGS fans, for what they did with MGS2, but did anybody stop to think he may be an Awesome character from a gameplay standpoint for MGS fans and Swordsmen, start watching at 1:27 mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfLZJTDOQr0

The speed, the violence, the ninja acrobatics, he makes strider look like a boyscout

Raiden vs vamp:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R61cCBUWNQM

So I know Konami (and Kojima) has comitted some blasphemus acts with this franchise particularly recently, but I'm gonna say it now, mark my words today, watch out for Raiden.

If they indeed add Snake, Raiden would definitely be Icing on the cake.

I SUPPORT RAIDEN!!!... a little bit... sort of.

Message 1 of 18 (283 Views)
Splicer
76 posts

Re: To all MGS fans and Swordsmen.

Jul 29, 2012
I like the Idea of having raiden in the game instead, he makes a good addition to the roster. Adding Snake to the game would sure make me happy but might cause some problems with smash
Message 2 of 18 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Jul 29, 2012
why they wantıng swordman i cant understand. dante is swordman isnt still enough? nariko is swordgirl . kratos is use sword attack. this enough . they say a lot gun man . but i can just see 2 ? am i blind just nathan drake and radec. . there must bee some unique game played chars. fast chars. like fox in ssbb . they need fly char. no char can fly in the game. also must a bow to use item or a char using bow.
Message 3 of 18 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 29, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
why they wantıng swordman i cant understand. dante is swordman isnt still enough? nariko is swordgirl . kratos is use sword attack. this enough . they say a lot gun man . but i can just see 2 ? am i blind just nathan drake and radec. . there must bee some unique game played chars. fast chars. like fox in ssbb . they need fly char. no char can fly in the game. also must a bow to use item or a char using bow.

Why is that i always read your posts in Cookie Monsters voice? 

Rayman for all stars
Message 4 of 18 (220 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Frinker wrote:

PaypayTR wrote:

Why is that i always read your posts in Cookie Monsters voice? 

*cant stop laughing*

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 5 of 18 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I'm totally fine with Raiden being in.

I like him and Snake both, but at this point I feel Raiden would add more variety to the gameplay.

Message 6 of 18 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I've thought of this too, I figure that Drake/Radec/SweetTooth/possibly Hale got he "guy with guns" role covered, Snake, while awesome, couldn't bring the variety that raiden can, so I'm cool with that if it's the case.

Message 7 of 18 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

I've thought of this too, I figure that Drake/Radec/SweetTooth/possibly Hale got he "guy with guns" role covered, Snake, while awesome, couldn't bring the variety that raiden can, so I'm cool with that if it's the case.

But then the problems persists as you have Wanderer, Sir Dan and Nariko as swordsman candidates, if wanderer gets scrapped because of Raiden by god would i be fuming

Rayman for all stars
Message 8 of 18 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

snake would have a great variety with his special weapons, cqc, the knife,

id rather not have another MGS2

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 9 of 18 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Jul 29, 2012

If they added raiden then they would have another slot for a girl character lol. Kidding aside snake is the face of the franchise. If they can't put in Snake put in Big Boss he is just as good if not better than Solid Snake. Cloud could be the swordsman or Lightning or Nariko. Would you want to play as mario or his made fun of brother luigi is how I look at this.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 10 of 18 (129 Views)
0 Likes