Sep 22 2012
By: TwistedAvenger Uncharted Territory 1622 posts

To Vita beta players

5 replies 115 views Edited Sep 22, 2012

Is it just me or does performing a super on the vita seem to have some annoying delay in every match I play i get hit when trying to use my super because i have to click L and R like 3 to 4 times before it does it. I hope superbot fixes this lag and makes it just the R button on vita for supers i think that would work better. Anyone else have this problem? Other than this im loving it on vita just as much on ps3.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: To Vita beta players

Sep 22, 2012
Yeah I agree, especially since timing is so important for supers they should use the r button or have an option for it. And then items could be both because they aren't really important. I've missed a few kills because of the lag but I seem to be getting used to it at least a little

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I hate having to press L and R.  Especially since I main sweet tooth and timing with my lvl 1 is everything.  And when the time comes im rapidy tapping l and r but it wont work.... Then like two linutes later when im jumping around my l and r activates when I didnt press it.   Very annoying.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 22, 2012
It should be tap the screen to go a super. Hitting l and r is much harder than I expected
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Sep 22, 2012

YES.

I never though of it as a delay, though; I always just thought it wouldn't register my button presses.  I do hope SuperBot will correct this issue in time for release.  It shouldn't be too hard to program two simultaneous buttons being held at once, I don't think.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I think its just lag for the most part because i feel like im hitting L and R at the same time with no problem. It is annoying though to have to hit both i think just hitting R would work great, in the last match i played i had 2 people lined up for Fat Princesses level 1 with 10 seconds but could not get it off.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (76 Views)
0 Likes