Fender Bender
3239 posts

Re: To Superbot (if you guys actually listen)

Dec 27, 2012
I agree with him about lightning but as others have said, although they said it in the rudest way possible, Square is who you have to ask. SB cant really have a say in the matter.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 21 of 24 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Dec 27, 2012
We will never get a Square Enix rep in this game, the sequel, or the threequel. Nintendo spent YEARS trying to get the rights to Geno, and they only got him in a cameo appearance. That was a rep from a Mario game that Square made, and they STILL had to spend, what was it?, a decade to get him for a one-off appearance. As much as seeing a FF rep would please me (not because I am a fan of the series, but because I know it would please everybody else), Square Enix is and always has been stingy about this, and unless the management changes and/or Square goes bankrupt in the next few years (both VERY possible), we will not see any sort of rep from them. An Activision rep is more likely.

And yes, Lightning was a terrible character, but so was Kratos, Jak (in Jak II), Ratchet (in the first R&C), Dante (to most people on this forum), etc. Singling her out because she's a newer rep is pretty unfair, especially considering she at least actually has games that are out. If she had no games that are out, it'd be a more understandable sentiment. Instead, I read that as just another Cloud > Lightning post, of which we already have literally hundreds.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 22 of 24 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 27, 2012
That's empty lies from you
Message 23 of 24 (56 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Dec 27, 2012

I'll take anything I can get.

♪ I gave up! ♪
Message 24 of 24 (54 Views)
0 Likes