Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Re: To Superbot (if you guys actually listen)

Dec 27, 2012

What are you talking about in the 1st game she is kind of annoying but in xiii-2 she is awesome. With her goddess costume and did u see the intro of the game where she is fighting.

photo i8tFCNOhrZsqu.jpg
Message 11 of 24 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Yeah don't get me wrong I like lighting not nearly enough for her to represent the face of square enix in a brawler. Their are sooo many other great candidates that are also fan favorites.
Message 12 of 24 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Dec 27, 2012

sonicjamareiz wrote:
NO FF REP

I want lightning to be in this game but...

i have to agree with this there are to many people complaining, or they should just have a moogle with cloud and lightning costumes

Message 13 of 24 (101 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Dec 27, 2012

akthewonder wrote:
Stupid request?

Why are you refusing to agree with the user? The user is actually correct on that. This is like the same as other threads, except performed differently. You make an account recently (on today's month), you make posts on this forum, and then you request a char.

Lots of users do that. New users are always thinking - "Maybe if I make an account & request a char in the official forum, it'll work!"

SuperBot Entertainment hears everyone loud and clear. They did mentioned a character who was the most requested out of the bunch & keeps on getting requested, which is Crash. This can apply the same with Cloud & Snake.

Respect the replies if you joined recently on this month for this forum, cause this is what most new users actually do.

Either way, it's up in the water for Square Enix (not SuperBot, as it'll be Square Enix to lend their char or not) between two FF chars who are the most requested than any other FF chars.

pb_mal wrote:
Lightning is terrible. Some people like her because they think video game girls is attractive. Some truly adorn her. Some are just freaking doing it to annoy others!

That's pretty much the reason why most request her. It's the same for the Gravity Rush rep, except that wasn't the whole percentage & the half percentage was because of a potential moveset when set as DLC. Same like Lightning & why there are some who prefer her than Cloud. Very obvious, but it's up to Square Enix. Either as respect or as an advertisement; Up to them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 14 of 24 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Dec 27, 2012
I really wish they would put in Sepiroth though
 photo i8tFCNOhrZsqu.jpg
Message 15 of 24 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Lightning as a Final Fantasy representative is better than no representative at all. But, if Square Enix allows SuperBot to use Cloud, I’d be ecstatic! He’s a truly awesome character.

Message 16 of 24 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Not really. He was fine before they milked the crap out of him. Now, he's just an annoying, overblown, emo "badass".

I hate it.

Message 17 of 24 (79 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Wesley47: First I want to say you shouldn't assume anything about me based on the number of posts or when I joined, it may have and will work with other people but just because it applies to me you shouldn't think that.

It was never my intention to do what you claimed I did, I was just curious to see other peoples opinions and quite frankly I couldn't live with myself if I felt superbot actually checked their boards to see what their fans said. I feel I have a right just as any user to make a request no matter the number of posts I have, on top of the fact I'm not an entirely bad at All Stars so maybe that could amount to something as well. Then again it couldn't.

Either way respect my opinion please or don't I don't care, don't backlash it, just like you told me not to when someone said I had a "bad request", to me that's entirely perspective.
Message 18 of 24 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

I would actually LOVE to play as Lightning in this game! I know she's in 3 games already, but who cares? Jack, Ratchet, and a few others have 3+ games already.. If it's Cloud you're asking for, sure, he's pretty awesome too. But it would just make sence to have Lightning in All-Stars, to me anyway. Why not have both characters? They already favored InFamous by having 2 versions of Cole.

"Lightning is considered a role model in Japan due to her courage, speed and elegance." - Motomu Toriyama

Photobucket
Message 19 of 24 (56 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Realistically speaking Cloud would be my favorite likely candidate. Favorite FF character? I'd be extremely happy if they put Tidus in seeing as how 10 is my favorite but that'll never happen. And I wouldnt be mad if Sora was in it either. *shrug*
Message 20 of 24 (50 Views)
0 Likes