First Son
9 posts

Re: To Much To Little

Jul 29, 2012

the thing about having 50 is that you get them via dlc, so after you play with all the orginal charecters, there will be new ones you can pick and play from

Message 61 of 66 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I'd like to see as many as possible.  It'd really disappoint me if we got very few characters or more third party characters when there are so many ps1, 2 and 3 characters.  Obviously they might not release certain characters as to not "run out of ideas" for sequels and such.

for the games they are doing I'd like to see at least 2 characters (preferrably 1 good and 1 bad) from each. 

Message 62 of 66 (57 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Let me throw this out there. Making lots of DLC to extend the franchises life is economically better then making a new game. If SuperBot made a sequel, they would probably want a new/updated game engine which would take a lot of time and money to produce, and they have to make sure to develop a bunch of new fractures so the sequel wont seem like a rip of the first one. Now think about everything that goes into the games you buy from gamestop or amazon etc. That's about $4-$6 dollar per game (Proof), not including how much Sony spends on shipping the game all around the world.

Compare that to the price of hosting files on a server for people to access. It doesn't make sense to make equals every year. That's why we should have a library of 50 or so characters. Then 3 years later, a new game comes out with new loved characters in the video game world, and they bring the old characters back with DLC and call them classic characters. And hell, if Nintendo made it so, I'd pay $5 for Mewtwo, Banjo, Roy, and Pichu to be Brawl, because I loved them in melee

Message 63 of 66 (44 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Jul 29, 2012
25 is the magic number for me
Photobucket
Message 64 of 66 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make sequels every year even if they didn't have dlc.  A franchise like this would more than likely come out with a sequel every 4-5 years.

Message 65 of 66 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Jul 29, 2012
I was actually going to say 5 years, but I thought that if I did, people would internet yell at me saying 5 years is unrealistic.
Message 66 of 66 (27 Views)
0 Likes