Wastelander
781 posts

Re: To Any Moderator Who May See This

Jan 10, 2013

When did someone suggest Barbie? XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 11 of 26 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Very recently.

Just for the sake of an amusing bit of information here, Barbie has been most represented on Nintendo consoles, making her a better choice for Smash Brothers.
Message 12 of 26 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Barbie in Smash Bros?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

On a more serious note, I agree with almost everything except I do get a kick out of the joke threads, we can keep those.
Message 13 of 26 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Jan 10, 2013

bump Bump BUMP

Check out my channel for Combo Videos and Tournament matches!
www.youtube.com/mogilsumi
Message 14 of 26 (144 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:

Please come here more often.

I know I would be lying if I said I haven't made one to many threads for the Pasta Stadium Leagues and contributed to the clutter of this forum. I wont justify my "clutter" as being better then others, but I will state that at least I am trying to contribute to players playing the game.

I am not creating these types of threads.

"LETS ADD A REDICULOUS CHARACTER!" thread (I've seen Barbie, Master Cheif, Chuck Norris, etc.)

Made several threads to try and get support for a character and tried to bump them ALL to the top at the same time.

Made a thread to add a character when there already is one.

Made ANOTHER "Character Needs Nerf/Buff" thread when one already has been created.

Made ANOTHER "when is the DLC coming out" thread.

Made ANOTHER thread involving hit confirms just to start the argument up again.

Just plain made another thread about news, a topic or whatnot to talk about the exact same thing

Etc.

Most of these problems could be fixed if members of the forum would search for older threads and use those, and moderators condensed and moved threads together about these subjects. Or maybe by wiping the board clean and starting all over again.

Or maybe just please get some more moderators. I know there are people here who are capable and would LOVE to help out and keep this site a bit more neat and tidy, and try to keep the trolls away. I know I'm one of them. I'd even stop being so bad with MY posts if we could just get a little bit more moderation on this board.

If anyone agrees, please give this a bump, a kudo, something. We have to find a way to get a moderator or two to see this so the forum can improve.

TLDR: Let's make this forum better.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for starting a nice dialogue about this. 

I don't know if you are all aware, but the moderation team isn't just here for the PSASBR forum, but we manage all of the communities within the PlayStaion Community Forum.... and there a lot to take care of!

While we do try our best to keep things clean and civil, it would help us out A LOT if you guys pitched in too.

You can do this by:

1 - reporting threads/posts that break the Rules of Conduct

2 - reporting threads that are off topic and should be in a different area of the community

3 - report threads that are duplicates so we can merge them into a main discussion OR redirect it.

We're here for you guys! So if you havae any other ideas, please feel free to send me or PSForumMods a PM!

Hope that helps!

traWnza

Message 15 of 26 (139 Views)
Splicer
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

For as often as I even go here I'm sorry to see such little moderator activity when there is so much argument all the time. Nevertheless, the things they do have to contribute (cl0ck & trawnza for instance) are definitely appreciated.

"ULAKSKEEL"
Message 16 of 26 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 10, 2013
That helps a LOT!

Just the recognition of the problem makes things better. Smiley Happy

It would be nice to possibly have a moderator for each game, but I realize that would be a momentousness task!
Message 17 of 26 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
That helps a LOT!

Just the recognition of the problem makes things better. Smiley Happy

It would be nice to possibly have a moderator for each game, but I realize that would be a momentousness task!

Oh man!

That would be a HUGE task!!!!! There would be SO many Mods! Smiley Tongue

Plus, you gyus are so awesome and active! It can be hard to keep up sometimes!! But we are here - the best way to get a hold of us either via PM or by submitting a report. 

Keep in mind that just because you submit a report, it doesn't mean you're automaticaaly getting someone in trouble... it's more like a Bat Signal for Mods... ya know? Signal us, let us know what's up and we can consider action from there!

Message 18 of 26 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Well expect some reports from me! I just want these forums to be the best they can be, and even just getting threads merged would help.

Message 19 of 26 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Jan 10, 2013

that is what i through. they are very occupied on other games. i appologize to you guys on my past message lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 20 of 26 (82 Views)
0 Likes