Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Re: Titles?

Jan 4, 2013

I do enjoy playing Sony Smash Bros, I mean Playstation All-Stars Brawl, er Super All-Stars Brawl Royale, ah **bleep** it

My question is, as mentioned in a previous post, I know that you knew the titles were broken at the end of November, so why weren't they ironed out during the 31 day December season? Did you just assume it would fix itself come Jan 1, or was it just beneficial to wait a month before tackling the issue?

Message 11 of 13 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Does anyone think the season is extended til the end of January? Do you think those who didn't get titles last season will get the titles for 2 belts or 3 when they fix the problem? For instance, like my previous post, I got a black belt last season and I plan on getting another. When the titles are fixed, will I get titles for 2 black belts or 1? I hope 2...
 photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Message 12 of 13 (81 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 5, 2013
Okay I do not understand why this is taking so long. This issue has been showing up since December 1st. It should not take over a month for this fix. I'm not going to have too much time to play in the upcoming weeks because I am going back to grad school. I was hoping to get back up to black belt in the first week of jan...I guess that won't happen since Superbot cannot properly test their products :-( Oh well, here's to hoping we do not have a 60 day tournament because they cannot fix the issue in a timely manner.
Message 13 of 13 (54 Views)
0 Likes