First Son
30 posts

Re: Titles that'd Insta-sell for Sure.

Feb 7, 2013

...I actually only bought this game when they announced Kat as DLC.

Message 11 of 27 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Feb 7, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
I'm not talking about Guy A, because chances are Guy A didn't go to YouTube or the PASBR forums and complain, rant on the game being garbage, and say Smash was better. My post was directed towards Guy B.

And for your last question, please refer to my 2nd paragraph in my previous post.

Reread your second paragraph in your last post, I missed a few words last time I read it. 

I'd have to agree with you with that. If I wanted this game really bad but say that my favorite character wasn't in it and didn't get it just because of that then it's kind of a bummy thing to do. 

But if I wanted this game strictly for a character for some silly reason and not seeing it in this game causing me to not buy it is still kind of odd but a little acceptable.

Back on topic here. I think with the three titles I mentioned up top in the original post probably would have brought in more attention, resulting in a more sales.

Message 12 of 27 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9943 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Here's some series I think could've benefitted the game:

Metal Gear Solid
Tomb Raider
Assassin's Creed
Mortal Kombat (Kind of iffy on this one)
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 13 of 27 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9943 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Also, I'd like to add Resident Evil. Or any Capcom title really.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 14 of 27 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Feb 7, 2013
For DLC that would sell extremely well, I'd have to say a lot of what has been said already:
Cloud, Snake, Spyro, Crash, Rayman as characters and a Shadow of the Colossus stage (on a colossus).

NS.png

Message 15 of 27 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Why was there no ezio/altai?!
Message 16 of 27 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

Sometimes I feel like this game would of sold better if Title Fight and Playstation All-Stars were two seperate games.

Playstation All-Stars would be mainly Playstation with a few third party.

Title Fight would be like all third party.

The current game seems to be a little in between.

Message 17 of 27 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Feb 9, 2013
When I first heard of this game, sora was the first one that popped into my head. When I found out that he wasnt going to be in this game, I was a little sad but that didnt stop me from buying this awesome game that is still my favorite since the day it came out!
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 18 of 27 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Feb 9, 2013

SabenX wrote:
Would heart of darkness be an obscure title? I thought it was an amazing ps1 title.

kudos for just mentioning heart of darkness
have been playing through this nostalgic game recently and it is so amazing. so difficult too, games these days are no where near as hard!
just imagine his moveset and supers with his lazer gun and metal hat, amigo amigo, seed growing, green magic attacks Smiley Very Happy

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! Smiley Happy

HTML tutorial

Message 19 of 27 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Feb 9, 2013
I know people who people who just got this game because Sly Cooper is in it, and theyre huge Sly fans. I probably wouldn't have bought this if sackboy weren't in it, but that would've been plain dumb if he wasn't.. there's lots of people out there who probably would've bought the game if spyro or some final fantasy character was in this just because they're big fans of it, you can't say that's stupid of them.. why would you buy a game if your favorite/s character wasn't in it? I waited for a long long time to finally get marvel vs Capcom 3 just because I'm a huge spider-man fan and they didn't have venom, carnage, mysterio, doc ock, or any of my favorite spider-man villians, i felt like it wasn't really worth my money, because I really enjoyed those MARVEL characters. Just as in this game people expect "playstation" characters which a playstation character is their own opinion.
Message 20 of 27 (59 Views)