Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/12/2012
Offline
866 posts
 

Re: Tired of this forum?

Oct 29, 2012

lol mainly every time someone who says "i leaving this forum" comes back 2-3 weeks later haha

seen it 4 times already,2 times with the same person

Sly: Not a problem because ya know...
Bently: Don't say it!
Sly: That's how I roll!


Message 11 of 34 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3231 posts
 

Re: Tired of this forum?

Oct 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Uhhhh. I guess you missed the last part of that post, Jcr, and Corey...


I forgot my password. I can't login. So I'm back here for now.

Smarten up.

You hit you forgot password get it back easily you just like it here :smileytongue:

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 12 of 34 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/21/2011
Offline
314 posts
 

Re: Tired of this forum?

Oct 29, 2012
I find it awesome that you guys don't join. Some people hate it here. And if you didn't notice 333's post, he said he forgot his password. He is stuck here.
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger for PSASBR!!
Join Stefan's Tourney! http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/NEW-DATE-AND-TIME-Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/td-p/37621483
Message 13 of 34 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3231 posts
 

Re: Tired of this forum?

Oct 29, 2012

SonicFanDj wrote:

lol mainly every time someone who says "i leaving this forum" comes back 2-3 weeks later haha

seen it 4 times already,2 times with the same person


Ya remember when vinyl left?  He came back for a short while too lol.

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 14 of 34 (73 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/06/2009
Offline
1868 posts
 

Re: Tired of this forum?

Oct 29, 2012
Gasp commercials In this forums? Best forum ever
Message 15 of 34 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Tired of this forum?

Oct 29, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
Uhhhh. I guess you missed the last part of that post, Jcr, and Corey...


I forgot my password. I can't login. So I'm back here for now.

Smarten up.

You hit you forgot password get it back easily you just like it here :smileytongue:

 


I hit?

How do I get it back?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 16 of 34 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3231 posts
 

Re: Tired of this forum?

Oct 29, 2012

spongebob562 wrote:
I find it awesome that you guys don't join. Some people hate it here. And if you didn't notice 333's post, he said he forgot his password. He is stuck here.

Like I said easily hit forgot password and your homefree.

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 17 of 34 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Tired of this forum?

Oct 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Uhhhh. I guess you missed the last part of that post, Jcr, and Corey...


I forgot my password. I can't login. So I'm back here for now.

Smarten up.

Save it in a notepad so we never have to see you again

 

 


Message 18 of 34 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3231 posts
 

Re: Tired of this forum?

Oct 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
Uhhhh. I guess you missed the last part of that post, Jcr, and Corey...


I forgot my password. I can't login. So I'm back here for now.

Smarten up.

You hit you forgot password get it back easily you just like it here :smileytongue:

 


I hit?

How do I get it back?


Come on most things have a  "You forgot your password" button.  also if you dont you can easily create another acc.

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 19 of 34 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: Tired of this forum?

Oct 29, 2012

ive already been, i actually went on the first day it was up, i just dont post as often over there

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 20 of 34 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes