Dec 18 2012
By: Scthye Hekseville Citizen 274 posts

Tiny Tank

2 replies 154 views Edited Dec 18, 2012

I have recently saw tiny tank and thought it would be cool to include him in the game either a playable character or just part of a map, maybe a clash between medievil, mgs, lbp, or whatever allows him to be him. If you don't know tiny tank check YouTube he's a ps one exclusive and I think it would be hilarious to have him in a map talking smack and going crazy on whatever clashes with his world and the players. I mainly think the first three I stated would be best because it would fit and be the funniest.

Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Re: Tiny Tank

Dec 18, 2012

Scthye wrote:

I have recently saw tiny tank and thought it would be cool to include him in the game either a playable character or just part of a map, maybe a clash between medievil, mgs, lbp, or whatever allows him to be him. If you don't know tiny tank check YouTube he's a ps one exclusive and I think it would be hilarious to have him in a map talking smack and going crazy on whatever clashes with his world and the players. I mainly think the first three I stated would be best because it would fit and be the funniest.

Message 2 of 3 (120 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Re: Tiny Tank

Dec 18, 2012

retrosoul22 wrote:

Scthye wrote:

That's freaking awesome

Message 3 of 3 (103 Views)
0 Likes