Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Re: Time Travel

Aug 4, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

Veteran623 wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

Veteran623 wrote:

So in another thread about the proof why crash is in the game, it was stated that one of the major themes of Crash Bandicoot Warped was time travel. I however misread it thinking he meant the All Stars theme was time travel. But I think it makes perfect sense if it was Time Travel. How else do you think the characters are all meeting up at this one time and place? How do you think the stages are interacting? Through time travel! It would also make sense that if Crash is in the game, maybe he and dr neo cortex would be connected to what is happening, and polygon man, rumored to be the final boss, is from the ps1 era so that would require time travel. And the wording Playstations Past, Present, and Future obviously points to time travel. Most of this is from jackmania555 so I give a lot of credit to him for bringing up time travel about crash, I just connected that to being part of the storyline.

Thanks Bro Smiley Happy

Treat other people how you want to be treated. I got my idea about a Paul Gale hint being a resistance stage stolen, no credit whatsoever now. The guy who even posted my idea on paul gale network was 2 hours later than me originally saying that, so its obvious he took it from me.

How awsome would it be if this game had a similar story plot to Crash Bash. "Good Against Evil, your players against mine!" Uka Uka

Never played crash bash but Uka Uka!

Message 11 of 21 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Lightning will fit right in cause there;s time traveling in xiii-2

Message 12 of 21 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Aug 4, 2012

delete.jpg

Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Aug 4, 2012

very clever i do remeber reading that psasbr would have characters from past present and future. so this is a really clever idea.

but now i have a question what character/characters are going to be from the future of the ps3?

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power
Message 14 of 21 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
248 posts

Aug 4, 2012
Dont hot shot golf travel through jak and daxters percurser time travel thing?
Message 15 of 21 (85 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Infamous has time travel too.This idea makes perfect sense

Message 16 of 21 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Veteran623 wrote:

So in another thread about the proof why crash is in the game, it was stated that one of the major themes of Crash Bandicoot Warped was time travel. I however misread it thinking he meant the All Stars theme was time travel. But I think it makes perfect sense if it was Time Travel. How else do you think the characters are all meeting up at this one time and place? How do you think the stages are interacting? Through time travel! It would also make sense that if Crash is in the game, maybe he and dr neo cortex would be connected to what is happening, and polygon man, rumored to be the final boss, is from the ps1 era so that would require time travel. And the wording Playstations Past, Present, and Future obviously points to time travel. Most of this is from jackmania555 so I give a lot of credit to him for bringing up time travel about crash, I just connected that to being part of the storyline.

dude YOU BLEW MY MIND!!

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 17 of 21 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Aug 4, 2012
There was time travel in the first Ape Escape too I believe...
I suppose Spyro could use a portal to travel through time. No idea what the newer series are about...
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 18 of 21 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Aug 4, 2012
Kratos: He traveled through time in GOW 2.
Sweet Tooth: Calypso can grant him a wish.
Radec: The Helghast use lots of different technology. surely they can make a time machine.
Sly Cooper: The Time Machine Van in Sly 4.
Fat Princess: Knows multiple wizards. Time Traveling Spell?
Parappa: His Dad is an inventor. He can invent a Time Machine.
Drake: Hunts for treasures with magical powers.
Big Daddy: Rapture is full of wild technology.
Hihachi: Not so sure about this one.
Toro: He can wish upon a shooting star, like in his games.
Cole: In the future he has a time-altering power.
Jak: Uses the rift rider machine.
Ratchet: He travels to the future.
Crash: He has a Warp room that travels into different time periods.
Sackboy: The pod has been to the prehistoric times, medieval times, and more.
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

It will probably be something about alternate universes colliding or something like that, because the events from Parappa the Rapper and God of War certainly didn't happen in the same timeline or even universe.

Message 20 of 21 (45 Views)
0 Likes