Aug 04 2012
By: Veteran623 Hekseville Citizen 273 posts

Time Travel

20 replies 310 views Edited Aug 4, 2012

So in another thread about the proof why crash is in the game, it was stated that one of the major themes of Crash Bandicoot Warped was time travel. I however misread it thinking he meant the All Stars theme was time travel. But I think it makes perfect sense if it was Time Travel. How else do you think the characters are all meeting up at this one time and place? How do you think the stages are interacting? Through time travel! It would also make sense that if Crash is in the game, maybe he and dr neo cortex would be connected to what is happening, and polygon man, rumored to be the final boss, is from the ps1 era so that would require time travel. And the wording Playstations Past, Present, and Future obviously points to time travel. Most of this is from jackmania555 so I give a lot of credit to him for bringing up time travel about crash, I just connected that to being part of the storyline.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (310 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Re: Time Travel

Aug 4, 2012
nice idea it actuallt makes a bit of sense too :smileyhappy:
------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
557 posts

Aug 4, 2012

It would also explain why Heihachi is young. 

He even acknowledges it when he says "I could beat these fools at any age".

Also when Kuro questions why he doesn't have grey hair.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Not to mention that their have been time travel themes in both the Jak and Daxter series and the Ratchet and Clank one...and the new Sly Cooper game...Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time...is based around time travel as well.

SPOILERS COMING UP

Kratos also traveled through time at the end of God of War 2 to gain an army of Titans and Cole McGrath has traveled through time to as a well intentioned extremist/ antagonist as seen in Infamous 1.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

Eh, I think you guys are looking a bit too into that aspect. I mean, they're just video game characters and you could pretty much use ANY excuse as to why they're together. And certain characters look different from their current incarnation just because that's the look the developers chose, it's not canon. I would say the more likely explanation would be the manipulation of space, basically the ability to alter existence as you please. It COULD be a feature, but that doesn't mean it HAS to be.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Veteran623 wrote:

So in another thread about the proof why crash is in the game, it was stated that one of the major themes of Crash Bandicoot Warped was time travel. I however misread it thinking he meant the All Stars theme was time travel. But I think it makes perfect sense if it was Time Travel. How else do you think the characters are all meeting up at this one time and place? How do you think the stages are interacting? Through time travel! It would also make sense that if Crash is in the game, maybe he and dr neo cortex would be connected to what is happening, and polygon man, rumored to be the final boss, is from the ps1 era so that would require time travel. And the wording Playstations Past, Present, and Future obviously points to time travel. Most of this is from jackmania555 so I give a lot of credit to him for bringing up time travel about crash, I just connected that to being part of the storyline.

Thanks Bro :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Aug 4, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

Veteran623 wrote:

Treat other people how you want to be treated. I got my idea about a Paul Gale hint being a resistance stage stolen, no credit whatsoever now. The guy who even posted my idea on paul gale network was 2 hours later than me originally saying that, so its obvious he took it from me.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (235 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Hehachis young cause of ogre blood i think....not time travel nice try though ;D

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Veteran623 wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

Veteran623 wrote:

Treat other people how you want to be treated. I got my idea about a Paul Gale hint being a resistance stage stolen, no credit whatsoever now. The guy who even posted my idea on paul gale network was 2 hours later than me originally saying that, so its obvious he took it from me.

How awsome would it be if this game had a similar story plot to Crash Bash. "Good Against Evil, your players against mine!" Uka Uka

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (205 Views)
Wastelander
557 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

Hehachis young cause of ogre blood i think....not time travel nice try though ;D

really doubt that

i think he's the same old man but given youth. i don't think any ogre blood did anything for him

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (198 Views)
0 Likes