Dec 17 2012
By: CalDW19940 I Only Post Everything 1169 posts

Throws into level 1.

2 replies 183 views Edited Dec 17, 2012

From what I've played of the game so far and after playing both FFA and 1vs1 a lot more recently I've found the only real thing that seriously needs tweaked at this time is characters being able to throw into a level 1 super. As far as I know only 2 characters are capable of this but they are already incredibly good characters.

Everyone seems to know about Raiden being able to combo into his from a throw which gives him a lot more pressure and options to land it when it's already pretty easy to combo into from other attacks.

The second one isn't a combo but more so a setup that lands one. Ratchet is able to suck up his opponents in his weapon and then spit them out in the corner knocked down and then activate his level 1 and it seems to he completely undodgeable but I haven't tested with the whole roster yet. His level 1 lasts longer than your roll or wake up invincibility and the range of his level 1 gaurentees there's no way to roll behind him or jump out of the way the moment you get up. Ratchet is more designed for long range so having such a deadly setup to get a free super for close range gives him a lot of options and way more versatility than a lot of characters that can fight either at long or close range specifically.

Anyone else aware of these?

Message 1 of 3 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Re: Throws into level 1.

Dec 17, 2012
Yes. I have been aware of these.

Complain Less. Learn more.
Message 2 of 3 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted