Wastelander
768 posts

Re: Thoughts on the full PSAS Roster

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

even on a resistance mashup they go and get a resistance 3 boss? why is SB get the most updated possible on everything? i tough resistance 2 had the collest bosses  and i wish it was true that resistance would get a playable rep but i am one of those persons that beleibes only on 20 chars plus dlc i wish a chimera was playable with several species for alt costumes tough

im still amazed how we got z killzone 2 char and not a killzone 3 char with all the latest model SB is pulling

Message 11 of 13 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Aug 30, 2012

The FF rep was sort of leaked because of what Omar said during the Gamescom panel when he said "we haven't shown our FF rep YET." So yeah I'm definitely expecting a FF rep. Crash I'm expecting. and Wander also. The Resistance rep I highly doubt because if it was true that he's in because of a background. Then why isn't a Patapon a playable character, or Buzz. See that wouldn't make since.

So yeah I believe the final characters will be

Crash

Lightning (I want Cloud but she's the most obvious)

Wander

Snake 

Message 12 of 13 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
768 posts

Aug 30, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

The FF rep was sort of leaked because of what Omar said during the Gamescom panel when he said "we haven't shown our FF rep YET." So yeah I'm definitely expecting a FF rep. Crash I'm expecting. and Wander also. The Resistance rep I highly doubt because if it was true that he's in because of a background. Then why isn't a Patapon a playable character, or Buzz. See that wouldn't make since.

So yeah I believe the final characters will be

Crash

Lightning (I want Cloud but she's the most obvious)

Wander

Snake 

resistance has its own stage leaked still unrevealled and 2 items i beleibe but this is why the chances are low for a resistance rep too much stuff mean no playable rep since the hedjegog grenade would be mandatory on a resistance char and since its an item the chances are preety **bleep** low imo

Message 13 of 13 (42 Views)
0 Likes