I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: Thoughts on Nariko and Sir Dan

Aug 30, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:
So a character people generally want has been announced and people still find flaws. Imagine the uproar if Crash isn't up to some people's unattainable standards. It's becoming silly.

Of course there will be flaws no game is perfect dude, I just don't like the way he looks.

It was more to the people criticising his gameplay, saying he is too slow. One of my main complaints was that there wasn't a lot of speed difference between the characters, so I am really happy that he is slow. Also the fact that he would be way too powerful if he was fast, his AP gain is very good and to say he is a melee fighter he has great range.

Wasn't trying to get at you Smiley Happy

Oh sorry, I agree with what you are saying, he shouldn't be slow, but he would be way OP if he wasn't

No he wouldn't, it's a thing called balancing characters dude!

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 51 of 65 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Aug 30, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

popexplosion2000 wrote:

Super excited to play as Sir Dan! I hope both Medievil games are released on PSOne classics soon!

I don't give a **bleep** about Nariko.

The first one is already a PSN classic.

IT IS!? I didn't see it last time I checked.

Message 52 of 65 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Aug 30, 2012

KingTetiro wrote:

Btw, did anyone notice the amount of emotion Sir Dan's face has during his INTRO and OUTTRO?

Yup, they all show a bit of emotion, so it seems they are fixing up some facial expressions...hopefully Smiley Tongue

Message 53 of 65 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

popexplosion2000 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

popexplosion2000 wrote:

Super excited to play as Sir Dan! I hope both Medievil games are released on PSOne classics soon!

I don't give a **bleep** about Nariko.

The first one is already a PSN classic.

IT IS!? I didn't see it last time I checked.

For North America anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 54 of 65 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
31 posts

Aug 30, 2012

SIR DANIEL FORTESQUE! YEEEEES! Smiley Very Happy My new main!

Message 55 of 65 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:
So a character people generally want has been announced and people still find flaws. Imagine the uproar if Crash isn't up to some people's unattainable standards. It's becoming silly.

Of course there will be flaws no game is perfect dude, I just don't like the way he looks.

It was more to the people criticising his gameplay, saying he is too slow. One of my main complaints was that there wasn't a lot of speed difference between the characters, so I am really happy that he is slow. Also the fact that he would be way too powerful if he was fast, his AP gain is very good and to say he is a melee fighter he has great range.

Oh sorry, I agree with what you are saying, he shouldn't be slow, but he would be way OP if he wasn't

Yea but in his game he wasn't really that fast either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 56 of 65 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Aug 30, 2012

I want to see them in action but the video is private Smiley Sad .

Message 57 of 65 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

PLchaos wrote:

I want to see them in action but the video is private Smiley Sad .

Look up Ike from Super Smash Bros because that's what his playing style is like (Which is awesome).

Message 58 of 65 (110 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Aug 30, 2012

UnleashedMonkey wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

You swear what? what are you gonna do? not play as him?

What the **bleep** is your problem with me? All you do is try to get me going, I'll be really mad that's what.

It just bugs me that people get all worked up over really dumb things, like the appearance of a character.

At least you're not as bad as the people who say they're going to cancel their pre-order because they PUT a character in the game.

It's not dumb, because I pre-orderd the game so I can complain about stuff like that. Medievil is my 2nd favorite PS1 title so I can complain about stuff like that, you probably didn't grow up with Sir Dan like I did and to see him in his Psp form makes me mad because I hate what the PSP game did to Sir Dan.

eh dont worry about it, this game isnt even for playstation fans anyway, its to promote games that are coming out in the near future Smiley Wink im just still around waiting for lightning to be confirmed so i can finally put the last nail on the coffin

yep..just wait, lightning will be confirmed with raiden, sir dan, and nariko

Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Message 59 of 65 (88 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Aug 30, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

Yea but in his game he wasn't really that fast either.

yes he was! Every weapon he had he swung it fast, or threw it fast. He wasnt slow in his games for the ps1/ps2. Psp game doesnt count!

Message 60 of 65 (80 Views)
0 Likes