Survivor
2571 posts

Re: Thoughts on Nariko and Sir Dan

Aug 30, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:
So a character people generally want has been announced and people still find flaws. Imagine the uproar if Crash isn't up to some people's unattainable standards. It's becoming silly.

Of course there will be flaws no game is perfect dude, I just don't like the way he looks.

It was more to the people criticising his gameplay, saying he is too slow. One of my main complaints was that there wasn't a lot of speed difference between the characters, so I am really happy that he is slow. Also the fact that he would be way too powerful if he was fast, his AP gain is very good and to say he is a melee fighter he has great range.

Wasn't trying to get at you Smiley Happy

Oh sorry, I agree with what you are saying, he shouldn't be slow, but he would be way OP if he wasn't

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 41 of 65 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Aug 30, 2012

video was taken down lol they jumped the gun again gamestop is in trouble now

Message 42 of 65 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Aug 30, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:
So a character people generally want has been announced and people still find flaws. Imagine the uproar if Crash isn't up to some people's unattainable standards. It's becoming silly.

Of course there will be flaws no game is perfect dude, I just don't like the way he looks.

It was more to the people criticising his gameplay, saying he is too slow. One of my main complaints was that there wasn't a lot of speed difference between the characters, so I am really happy that he is slow. Also the fact that he would be way too powerful if he was fast, his AP gain is very good and to say he is a melee fighter he has great range.

Exactly! We need characters like Sir Dan that really makes the roster unique. He's slow, powerful and more important, an AoE character!

Plus the nostalgia of Sir Dan is enough to give you a bone-r Smiley Tongue

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 43 of 65 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

KingTetiro wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

Exactly! We need characters like Sir Dan that really makes the roster unique. He's slow, powerful and more important, an AoE character!

Okay that's weird and I'm glad he's in it because he is uniqe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 44 of 65 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Aug 30, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

KingTetiro wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

Don't worry it's just a joke because he's a skeleton lol (hence the underline)

Agreed completely!

Message 45 of 65 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

KingTetiro wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

KingTetiro wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

Don't worry it's just a joke because he's a skeleton lol (hence the underline)

Agreed completely!

Oh I guess, good one.

Message 46 of 65 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Btw, did anyone notice the amount of emotion Sir Dan's face has during his INTRO and OUTTRO?

Message 47 of 65 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Super excited to play as Sir Dan! I hope both Medievil games are released on PSOne classics soon!

I don't give a **bleep** about Nariko.

Message 48 of 65 (109 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Aug 30, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Prent62 wrote:

Come on guys. They've updated Dan's look, that's all. What's the problem with that?

The problem is, is that they made him look and act like his Psp version of the game (which made him look really stupid in my opinion.) I swear to god if tthatworm in his eye is in the game...

LOL it sucks its the psp version BUT THERE IS UNLOACKABLE COSTUMES DUDE!!! cmon get a grip, i hate it but its sir dan!! they need to make him faster! ANd he will be sir dan again lol!

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 49 of 65 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

popexplosion2000 wrote:

Super excited to play as Sir Dan! I hope both Medievil games are released on PSOne classics soon!

I don't give a **bleep** about Nariko.

The first one is already a PSN classic.

Message 50 of 65 (104 Views)
0 Likes