Survivor
2571 posts

Re: Thoughts on Nariko and Sir Dan

Aug 30, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

You swear what? what are you gonna do? not play as him?

What the **bleep** is your problem with me? All you do is try to get me going, I'll be really mad that's what.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 31 of 65 (179 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 30, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

What the **bleep** is your problem with me? All you do is try to get me going, I'll be really mad that's what.

It just bugs me that people get all worked up over really dumb things, like the appearance of a character.

At least you're not as bad as the people who say they're going to cancel their pre-order because they PUT a character in the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 32 of 65 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

It just bugs me that people get all worked up over really dumb things, like the appearance of a character.

At least you're not as bad as the people who say they're going to cancel their pre-order because they PUT a character in the game.

It's not dumb, because I pre-orderd the game so I can complain about stuff like that. Medievil is my 2nd favorite PS1 title so I can complain about stuff like that, you probably didn't grow up with Sir Dan like I did and to see him in his Psp form makes me mad because I hate what the PSP game did to Sir Dan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 33 of 65 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Aug 30, 2012
So a character people generally want has been announced and people still find flaws. Imagine the uproar if Crash isn't up to some people's unattainable standards. It's becoming silly.
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 34 of 65 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Sir Dan looks awesome.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 65 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:
So a character people generally want has been announced and people still find flaws. Imagine the uproar if Crash isn't up to some people's unattainable standards. It's becoming silly.

Of course there will be flaws no game is perfect dude, I just don't like the way he looks.

Message 36 of 65 (147 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 30, 2012

I didn't grow up with Sir Dan, you're right. considering I was 5 when I started playing video games, it didn't really appeal to me. And its not like superbot owes you anything. Hell, they could have made him look like a literal, pile of poop, and given him the same moves and called him sir dan. But they put him in there. isn't that enough to make you not rage?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 37 of 65 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

I didn't grow up with Sir Dan, you're right. considering I was 5 when I started playing video games, it didn't really appeal to me. And its not like superbot owes you anything. Hell, they could have made him look like a literal, pile of poop, and given him the same moves and called him sir dan. But they put him in there. isn't that enough to make you not rage?

Who's raging? I already said I'm going to main him and that I'm still happy he's in the game! I just "would rather" (that better?) have PS1 Sir Dan, then PSP Sir Dan, all I'm saying dude.

Message 38 of 65 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Aug 30, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

Of course there will be flaws no game is perfect dude, I just don't like the way he looks.

It was more to the people criticising his gameplay, saying he is too slow. One of my main complaints was that there wasn't a lot of speed difference between the characters, so I am really happy that he is slow. Also the fact that he would be way too powerful if he was fast, his AP gain is very good and to say he is a melee fighter he has great range.

Wasn't trying to get at you Smiley Happy

JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 39 of 65 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
682 posts

Aug 30, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

It's not dumb, because I pre-orderd the game so I can complain about stuff like that. Medievil is my 2nd favorite PS1 title so I can complain about stuff like that, you probably didn't grow up with Sir Dan like I did and to see him in his Psp form makes me mad because I hate what the PSP game did to Sir Dan.

eh dont worry about it, this game isnt even for playstation fans anyway, its to promote games that are coming out in the near future Smiley Wink im just still around waiting for lightning to be confirmed so i can finally put the last nail on the coffin

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Message 40 of 65 (118 Views)