Message 21 of 65 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Re: Thoughts on Nariko and Sir Dan

Aug 30, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Looking back, I don't like Sir Dan at all in this game. As a fighter he's good, but as his character, it's just looks wrong. For starters I don't know why he rips off his head in the intro because he never did that when he didn't need to in his games, and he a little too skinny, Sir Dan is supposed to be bulky but in the game he just looks skinny.

Have you played his games? in number two you can put your head on hands and other things? and he is skinny he is a SKELETON! again play the games dude! He is too slow but so far he is awesome! the walking animation is perfect lioool

Yes I've played both his games for the PS1, and I know that you can take his head off but he does it to solve puzles not for fun, and He wasn't skinny at all in the PS1 games I think you should play the games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 65 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Aug 30, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
nariko raiden evil cole will be my mains
if announce crash
also he is :smileyvery-happy:

Bandwagon much?

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 65 (196 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 30, 2012

I see Raiden, Dante being my mains, but that remains to be seen depending on who is left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 65 (188 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Aug 30, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Looking back, I don't like Sir Dan at all in this game. As a fighter he's good, but as his character, it's just looks wrong. For starters I don't know why he rips off his head in the intro because he never did that when he didn't need to in his games, and he a little too skinny, Sir Dan is supposed to be bulky but in the game he just looks skinny.

Have you played his games? in number two you can put your head on hands and other things? and he is skinny he is a SKELETON! again play the games dude! He is too slow but so far he is awesome! the walking animation is perfect lioool

Yes I've played both his games for the PS1, and I know that you can take his head off but he does it to solve puzles not for fun, and He wasn't skinny at all in the PS1 games I think you should play the games.

I know it's for puzzles, but still he can take it off, and medievil-3.jpg

and i would call that skinnny, not bulky

Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 65 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

I know it's for puzzles, but still he can take it off, and medievil-3.jpg

and i would call that skinnny, not bulky

What are you talking about? Look how wide he is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 65 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Come on guys. They've updated Dan's look, that's all. What's the problem with that?

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 65 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Prent62 wrote:

Come on guys. They've updated Dan's look, that's all. What's the problem with that?

The problem is, is that they made him look and act like his Psp version of the game (which made him look really stupid in my opinion.) I swear to god if tthatworm in his eye is in the game...

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 65 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 30, 2012

You swear what? what are you gonna do? not play as him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 65 (153 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Sir Dan and hopefully cloud, wander, and big boss for main!
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 65 (142 Views)
0 Likes