Message 11 of 65 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Re: Thoughts on Nariko and Sir Dan

Aug 30, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Not to mention they don't even have Sir Dans sword right, I'm guessing it's the Magic Sword since it's hilt is gold like in Playstation All-Stars, but in the games the end of the blade is jagged.

better not buy the game then.

I never said I wouldn't buy the game, I just think that they didn't get Sir Dan right, but I'll probably main him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 65 (278 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Not a fan of Nariko's inclusion but I'll live with it after seeing Sir Dan! Truly a forgotten relic and this is some much longed justice for a brilliant creation. I'm not sure of his playstyle havn't seen enough of it to make a judgement. The guy playing as him wasn't being very creative. One move I hope he has is his crossbow, to give him that bit of range.
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 13 of 65 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Sir Dan seems kinda like ike but cooler

That was the first thing that popped in my head when I saw him fight, almost identical to Ike wich is good because I mained Ike and Sir Dan was my 3rd most wanted character in the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 65 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Thay Sir Dan bot (or maybe player) really sucks.  Please wait for the hyped reveal trailer before judging him. I'm sure he'll look much better. 

Message 15 of 65 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Yup! I like slow moving heavy hitters for 4 player free for alls

Message 16 of 65 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Aug 30, 2012

See SuperBot you add one PSX character and you get everyone and their mother (probably literally) hyped up. Parappa was good but if you add a legendary one like Sir Dan and all hell breaks loose. People should look at the youtube comments of that video, people are psyched as heck about Sir Dan Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 65 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Yup! I like slow moving heavy hitters for 4 player free for alls

Definatly, Ike and Snake and Captain Falcon where my mains, so my mains in the game will be...Sir Dan, Drake and I don't know, but I like Snake because of his diverse of weapons.

Message 18 of 65 (244 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Aug 30, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
sir daniel bad
nariko really good
sir daniel move set really disapooint me he is so slow

yea he's very....heavy, he shouldnt be. And his move set does look right to the game, besides that weird potion thing? and he looks very weird...

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 19 of 65 (223 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Aug 30, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Looking back, I don't like Sir Dan at all in this game. As a fighter he's good, but as his character, it's just looks wrong. For starters I don't know why he rips off his head in the intro because he never did that when he didn't need to in his games, and he a little too skinny, Sir Dan is supposed to be bulky but in the game he just looks skinny.

Have you played his games? in number two you can put your head on hands and other things? and he is skinny he is a SKELETON! again play the games dude! He is too slow but so far he is awesome! the walking animation is perfect lioool

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 20 of 65 (215 Views)
0 Likes