I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Re: Thoughts on Nariko and Sir Dan

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

yes he was! Every weapon he had he swung it fast, or threw it fast. He wasnt slow in his games for the ps1/ps2. Psp game doesnt count!

He never was on the PS2.. but anyway they both look freaking awesome!

Message 61 of 65 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:
So a character people generally want has been announced and people still find flaws. Imagine the uproar if Crash isn't up to some people's unattainable standards. It's becoming silly.

Of course there will be flaws no game is perfect dude, I just don't like the way he looks.

It was more to the people criticising his gameplay, saying he is too slow. One of my main complaints was that there wasn't a lot of speed difference between the characters, so I am really happy that he is slow. Also the fact that he would be way too powerful if he was fast, his AP gain is very good and to say he is a melee fighter he has great range.

Wasn't trying to get at you Smiley Happy

Oh sorry, I agree with what you are saying, he shouldn't be slow, but he would be way OP if he wasn't

No he wouldn't, it's a thing called balancing characters dude!

Yea but in his game he wasn't really that fast either.

yes he was! Every weapon he had he swung it fast, or threw it fast. He wasnt slow in his games for the ps1/ps2. Psp game doesnt count!

Yea but compare him to guys like Kratos or Raiden, then he's pretty slow, and he runs pretty slow to (without his dash attack).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 62 of 65 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Aug 30, 2012
I like him!

Message 63 of 65 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Aug 30, 2012

I absolutely freaking love that sir dan is in, The game is now worth every dime I paid and then some. O my nastalgia is raging with joy. I'm glad that he is slow because that is what I normally use in games. I really thought his level 1 would be throwing his arm. but o well still love him.  o and nariko glad to see you to just not as excited for you as I am for sir dan

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 64 of 65 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Aug 30, 2012
I am going to hold out on watching the vid, so there be something to look forward to tommorow, I am tired of stupid leaks if it's not crash I don't want anymore
Photobucket
Message 65 of 65 (47 Views)
0 Likes