Highlighted
Aug 30 2012
By: yooobooyj Wastelander 756 posts

Thoughts on Nariko and Sir Dan

[ Edited ]
64 replies 861 views Edited Aug 30, 2012

Now that they've been revealed what's your thoughts on them. Thought I'd make this to get everyone to put their thoughts on here.

Personally I've never cared for Nariko since I've never played Heavenly Sword. Sir Dan looks interesting but once again I never played his game. Sir Dan does look awesome though, not sure about Nariko. I wish one of Sir Dans supers actually hit so I can see them though lol.

Message 1 of 65 (861 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Re: Thoughts on Nariko and Sir Dan

Aug 30, 2012
sir daniel bad
nariko really good
sir daniel move set really disapooint me he is so slow
Message 2 of 65 (847 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Pretty cool.

I like sir dan Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 65 (846 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Sir Dan needs to be slow since he's a hard hitter or he'd be so OP. But it suprised me that they put him slow because he's not really in his own games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 65 (813 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 30, 2012

I'm interested in Nariko, since Seth and Omar really like playing as her. Little disturbed by the "she's dirty fun" comment though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 5 of 65 (806 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Aug 30, 2012
nariko raiden evil cole will be my mains
if announce crash
also he is Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 65 (795 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Looking back, I don't like Sir Dan at all in this game. As a fighter he's good, but as his character, it's just looks wrong. For starters I don't know why he rips off his head in the intro because he never did that when he didn't need to in his games, and he a little too skinny, Sir Dan is supposed to be bulky but in the game he just looks skinny.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 65 (772 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 30, 2012
both look amazing and guys dont hate on them we still dont really know how they work and all their moves and supers I am waiting impetaintly for a "here comes a new challanger" vid for them Smiley Happy

sir dan was a pretty bulky and big character in his games so it fits him to be a slow and heavy guy (even though he is a freakin skeleton), finnaly someone to match the heaviness of big daddy Smiley Happy

nariko looks great never played the game but I know why it didnt sell, since it was a new ip and a launch title for an entire new console for that time which is pretty harsh luck. her moves look great her lvl 1 that I saw is pretty usefull and **bleep** even seth killian said she's one of his favorites and also scared me with the line "dirty fun".

looks great so this game is gonna rock Smiley Happy
------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 8 of 65 (769 Views)
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Not to mention they don't even have Sir Dans sword right, I'm guessing it's the Magic Sword since it's hilt is gold like in Playstation All-Stars, but in the games the end of the blade is jagged.

Message 9 of 65 (745 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 30, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Not to mention they don't even have Sir Dans sword right, I'm guessing it's the Magic Sword since it's hilt is gold like in Playstation All-Stars, but in the games the end of the blade is jagged.

better not buy the game then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 10 of 65 (679 Views)