Aug 09 2012
By: TweetyPurd Sackboy 478 posts

Thoughts on Items

5 replies 74 views Edited Aug 9, 2012

As far as ive seen, items are used very rarely in this game, which i think is a shame
but i hope none of the items are too over powered, and take some skill to use
for instance, i hope no items collect too much AP, or if they do, it has like a long wind up so it takes skill to time it right
also, i was wondering if it would be possible for any item to give KO's? i personally would hate this, as spending a while building up your metre would feel such a waste if a person gets lucky a snags a KO item a few times

any thoughts on items? 

Message 1 of 6 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: Thoughts on Items

Aug 9, 2012
I definitely dont think there will be any items that can ko, that would be dumb!

My main thought about items is that they were kinda an afterthought, that's what they feel like in the game. They are hard to pick up especially in a fight and dont seem as integral as they are in ssb. I'm okay with that though, i just wish they were easier to pick up (why r1 superbot???)

Message 2 of 6 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Aug 9, 2012

there shud be moogles as items

Message 3 of 6 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Aug 9, 2012
No items can ko Omar said the only way you can die in the game it supers
Message 4 of 6 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Aug 9, 2012

yeah, i hope that items are mostly pretty much a way to add some moves in game that are slightly more powerful than your normal ones
i know that the crate from ratchet and clank gives AP, but i think the other items are all used to smash the enimys around Smiley Tongue 

Message 5 of 6 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 9, 2012
all of the items you hit enemys with only make them drop allot of AP which is fair enough since from what I saw some of the items are hard to hit with like the RPG-7 from Uncharted
------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 6 of 6 (29 Views)
0 Likes