Nov 21 2012
By: johngie Ghost of Sparta 11942 posts

Thoughts on Big Daddy?

5 replies 113 views Edited Nov 21, 2012
I don't normally post here, but there a a few people kickin around who seem to have a good grasp on this game. I'm just curious? What do you all think of Big Daddy?

I was looking forward to maining him, but after hitting level 90, I'm not so sure anymore. I'm fairly decent at the game, but I seem to get beaten by everyone. And I know, practice makes perfect, but it doesn't help that all of his supers are awful.

Any thoughts? Tips?
Message 1 of 6 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Re: Thoughts on Big Daddy?

Nov 21, 2012
i got to play him at gamestop when i picked up AC3(still have yet to buy this game)

But after my 3rd game with him i got used to his speed and attacks, i can see him begging one of my mains
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 2 of 6 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I think his supers are fine.

Check out my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/Vothsair
Message 3 of 6 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Really powerfull supers, and strong attacks, hes a powerhouse

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 4 of 6 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Nov 21, 2012
His level one requires a boatload of precision compared to pretty much everyone else's.

His level two is way too easy to dodge, and unlike Fat Princess or Parappa, relies 100% on the player's skill, which is often nullified when fighting half-competent opponents.

His level three is pretty much his level 2, only a tiny bit easier.
Message 5 of 6 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Nov 21, 2012
I played two games with him. He's a lot more difficult then I had anticipated. But i suggest playin offline and going through the practice with him specifically for ultimate usage. And then fight CPU's on higher difficulty, but try fighting guys like Kratos, Raiden, and Radec. People who are either quick or have a lot of reach/range. That way you can master full utilization of Big Daddy.

Hope That was helpful! ^_^
Message 6 of 6 (82 Views)
0 Likes