Dec 13 2012
By: triplex1091 First Son 6 posts

Thoughts about the game online

4 replies 77 views Edited Dec 13, 2012

I would like to take a sec and tell you what I think about the game first I would like to comment on the blocking in the game

for me I think blocking in this game is pointless because when you block that person attacking you is going to be just mashing

the attack button and when you unblock your just going to get repeatedly hit. Secondly I have to say there's a lot of unbalanced characters in this game I would like to see some balancing in all characters to have a better fair match online. Those were the cons

now for the pros I would have to say this game for what it is is a great addictive game and besides the cons of the game IM loving it this game is really simple to pick up and play and the modes of the game are easily understandable the graphics of the

game are great to and lastly they picked a great cast of characters in this game and the fact that they have the original actors and actresses that's cool to

Message 1 of 5 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Re: Thoughts about the game online

Dec 13, 2012
after u black the attack even if they mash u can easily roll thru it....there is not a lot of unbalanced characters...just kratos....if u think there are a lot of unbalanced characters u just need 2 practice..... the online blows bcuz since the last patch a lot of people (including me) cannot even play online....
Message 2 of 5 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 13, 2012
There is a bit of block stun on certain attacks. For instance when you block Kratos' chain grab, you have a small window where Kratos is in a stun state and cannot throw out his next attack where you can attack instead.

This is one of the most basic mechanics in most fighting games which also exists in this game.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 3 of 5 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 13, 2012
you can block and then grab, works well
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 4 of 5 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter