Nov 20, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

drakolecoococo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

I got the email today saying the game has been shipped. Is there any chance I might actually get this on Thursday, rather than Friday?

You sure it said its being shipped? The email i got 2day is just confirmation of my purchase with all my details and stuff but no mention of it being shipped. I have never pre ordered from GAME b4 aswel

I got two emails. The first one confirmed the pre-order, and the second one said the game had been shipped and "will arrive soon". The email that confirms despatch actually says in the subject "Your order has been shipped!".

looooool i just got the message 1min ago, your order has been shipped! hopefuly we get it 2moro or thursday

There's certainly a chance of a Thursday delivery. Game claim that it'll take 2 working days for delivery, so I'm guessing they sent it today just in case there's any delays.

It depend about the distance.

It really doesn't. England is too small a country for the distance to have any impact.

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

drakolecoococo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

I got the email today saying the game has been shipped. Is there any chance I might actually get this on Thursday, rather than Friday?

You sure it said its being shipped? The email i got 2day is just confirmation of my purchase with all my details and stuff but no mention of it being shipped. I have never pre ordered from GAME b4 aswel

I got two emails. The first one confirmed the pre-order, and the second one said the game had been shipped and "will arrive soon". The email that confirms despatch actually says in the subject "Your order has been shipped!".

looooool i just got the message 1min ago, your order has been shipped! hopefuly we get it 2moro or thursday

There's certainly a chance of a Thursday delivery. Game claim that it'll take 2 working days for delivery, so I'm guessing they sent it today just in case there's any delays.

It really doesn't. England is too small a country for the distance to have any impact.

So you are supposed to receive it today

0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Re: Those who have experience pre-ordering from GAME.co.uk

Nov 20, 2012

drakolecoococo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

drakolecoococo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

drakolecoococo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

You sound like you don't have any understanding of Royal Mail or why the delivery times are the same across the country. I understand that initially you were just trying to help, but if you don't know what you're talking about, why would you pretend? 

Since you've decided to be needlessly immature by sarcastically using a logical fallacy as a response, you are now excluded from the conversation. 

Message 12 of 17 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I have also pre-ordered from GAME.co.uk, also received the 'shipped' email. It would be great to get it a day early, though not so great for my assignment due on Friday! :smileywink:
Message 13 of 17 (32 Views)
Wastelander
781 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Got the email too, i've preordered several times from game in the past and more often than not the game will arrive on the thursday than the friday, the exception being borderlands 2 which arrived on the friday. Don't expect a thursday arrival but there is a good chance of it happening, just make sure there's someone in the house to sign for it if need be, hope it arives early for you anyway :smileyvery-happy:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 14 of 17 (24 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Nov 20, 2012
i got the email too... cant wait till friday.
Message 15 of 17 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

drakolecoococo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

drakolecoococo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

drakolecoococo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

You sound like you don't have any understanding of Royal Mail or why the delivery times are the same across the country. I understand that initially you were just trying to help, but if you don't know what you're talking about, why would you pretend? 

Since you've decided to be needlessly immature by sarcastically using a logical fallacy as a response, you are now excluded from the conversation. 

I preordered from gamestop. In the 19, I receive a confirmation.  Today I got email from shippement. And I can see with the pin where my item go now.. They shipped my game on 3am lol. And I receive SFXT on the same day as the shippement is created.

0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Nov 20, 2012

I'm not talking about Gamestop though, and this isn't the USA either.

Message 17 of 17 (12 Views)
0 Likes