Nov 20 2012
By: Levi_Skardsen I Only Post Everything 1147 posts

Those who have experience pre-ordering from GAME.co.uk

16 replies 178 views Edited Nov 20, 2012

I got the email today saying the game has been shipped. Is there any chance I might actually get this on Thursday, rather than Friday?

Message 1 of 17 (178 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Re: Those who have experience pre-ordering from GAME.co.uk

Nov 20, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

I got the email today saying the game has been shipped. Is there any chance I might actually get this on Thursday, rather than Friday?

It depend for the distance and where you bought it. Mine I will got it today. Because for the no long distance. And I can see where my item is actually with internet lol

0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

You sure it said its being shipped? The email i got 2day is just confirmation of my purchase with all my details and stuff but no mention of it being shipped. I have never pre ordered from GAME b4 aswel

Message 3 of 17 (164 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

You sure it said its being shipped? The email i got 2day is just confirmation of my purchase with all my details and stuff but no mention of it being shipped. I have never pre ordered from GAME b4 aswel

I got two emails. The first one confirmed the pre-order, and the second one said the game had been shipped and "will arrive soon". The email that confirms despatch actually says in the subject "Your order has been shipped!".

Message 4 of 17 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

I got two emails. The first one confirmed the pre-order, and the second one said the game had been shipped and "will arrive soon". The email that confirms despatch actually says in the subject "Your order has been shipped!".

looooool i just got the message 1min ago, your order has been shipped! hopefuly we get it 2moro or thursday

Message 5 of 17 (150 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

looooool i just got the message 1min ago, your order has been shipped! hopefuly we get it 2moro or thursday

There's certainly a chance of a Thursday delivery. Game claim that it'll take 2 working days for delivery, so I'm guessing they sent it today just in case there's any delays.

Message 6 of 17 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

There's certainly a chance of a Thursday delivery. Game claim that it'll take 2 working days for delivery, so I'm guessing they sent it today just in case there's any delays.

yeh im gonna have 2 tell my chick 2 stay in the house 4 the next 3days while im at work lol

Message 7 of 17 (135 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

It depend about the distance.

0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 20, 2012

drakolecoococo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Y_M_1 wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

It depend about the distance.

It really doesn't. England is too small a country for the distance to have any impact.

Message 9 of 17 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Watch the Top Gear episode were they race Royal Mail to the north of Scotland, and Royal Mail beat them... That's dedication! <3
I always tip my postman a fiver for Christmas and my birthday Smiley Happy They're such nice people (generally)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 10 of 17 (109 Views)
0 Likes