Wastelander
759 posts

Re: Those of you saying "the roster doesn't matter"

Oct 8, 2012
How are they full of it because they're happy/ok with the roster? Everyone doesnt share your opinion.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 11 of 42 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Oct 8, 2012

If Crash and Spyro don't make it we know who to blame. But their are some of sony IPs that are just waiting to be used and their are 3rd party developers that want to get on this too. you can have both a good roster and good gameplay.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 12 of 42 (124 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 8, 2012
My friends are the most casual gamers i.e. almost exclusively play Call of Duty & Fifa save for some of the triple A games e.g. Uncharted. They were huge gamers back in there childhood days like me, and when I showed them this game, they were more excited about the likes of Sir Daniel & Spike making the cut then anything. Also note that the target audience for this game is indeed children and teenagers, all of which are more (if not only) familiar with the current gen gaming icons.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 13 of 42 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 8, 2012
I understand how you feel I feel the same way the roster is just missing that THING. But there is nothing you can do if they IP holders say no so you need to chill with all of that. Some people dont share your opinion thus making the roster ok.
Message 14 of 42 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Oct 8, 2012
@Fear4TheHero

I never said anyone was "full of it"....

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 15 of 42 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Oct 8, 2012
You guys don't get it do you?

I'm not saying everyone should have the same opinion as me. I'm saying that it's not right to call people selfish because they want the roster to be better.

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 16 of 42 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 8, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

If Crash and Spyro don't make it we know who to blame. But their are some of sony IPs that are just waiting to be used and their are 3rd party developers that want to get on this too. you can have both a good roster and good gameplay.

EXACTLY! I wanted to see Sony IP's in this game. You can appeal to older Sony fans like me and the younger fans your already appealing towards with the likes of Cole, Drake, Sly, and Jak. Although I'm not old I was still their during the launch of the Playstation 1 and the N64. I love seeing nostalgia characters like Sir Dan, and Spike. They literally had this game sold for me when I saw them.

SB really needs to think more about the Sony 1st parties while still getting some requested 3rd parties. 

Message 17 of 42 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 8, 2012
My point in my previous post was, you may think the absence of Crash (and others) makes this any less of an All Star roster, when in reality it's got everything there, with enough appeal to please everyone. I'm perfectly content with the roster as is because these are the first party characters I expected from the get go. The rest are just bonus.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 18 of 42 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2324 posts

Oct 8, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:
You guys don't get it do you?

I'm not saying everyone should have the same opinion as me. I'm saying that it's not right to call people selfish because they want the roster to be better.

Its not right to call the roster garbage just because it doesn't have the characters they want either.

Message 19 of 42 (90 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6396 posts

Oct 8, 2012
I was one of those people who said the roster is not more important than the gameplay because I already found the roster to be good for me, not perfect but good enough. And yes gameplay is more important in any game good characters does not mean good gameplay, I mean look how unbalanced games like Marvel vs Capcom 2 is the gameplay isn't bad but only about 10 out of 52 characters were actually useable.
Message 20 of 42 (87 Views)
0 Likes