Dec 29 2012
By: NeVeO Uncharted Territory 1202 posts

This joke is not funny anymore

36 replies 1042 views Edited Dec 29, 2012
Kratos "Forward Square" (Swearing below) Who was the **bleep** genius who thought it was a good idea to make an automatic tracking attack which you don't have to **bleep** aim for it to hit the enemy wherever he is (above, under, side...) and that gives you 20 fcking AP, TWENTY. I'm **bleep** sick of having to deal with Kratoses who make their way to level 3 with just that **bleep** overpowered and retarded attack. It's the most ridiculous move I've ever seen in a fighting game. I was playing Sir Dan (I don't know why because he's **bleep** awful) and I can't believe how that Kratos keep gaining easy AP spamming one easy move and I gain no **bleep** AP by doing non-retarded combos. I don't see any other characters that are obviously unbalanced outside of "Forward Square Kratos" and Sir Dan (only because he doesn't gain AP at all for being that slow and hard), except of course: **bleep** LEVEL 1 SLY. Nerf that **bleep** Murray for **bleep**'s sake, it's the most patheticly overpowered super in this game. Either make it interruptable (like you know, the rest of the cast have) or decrease the ridiculously large range and radious. SuperBot said they could change things without patching. I'm not saying they should make fast and random changes, but for the love of everything, isn't it ENOUGH OBVIOUS that Kratos "Forward Square" is not balanced AT ALL? I don't know why they hire fighting games "Pro" if they can't see the most unbalanced thing.
Message 1 of 37 (1,042 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Re: This joke is not funny anymore

Dec 29, 2012
Now this **bleep** forum deletes all the spaces and converts the post into a wall of text. Doesn't allow me to edit. Great.
Message 2 of 37 (1,029 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 29, 2012
You can edit via the little dropdown thing on the top right. Unless, of course you are on a phone, in which case, you are out of luck.

And trust me, we've heard it before. In fact, there are threads about these two subjects on the front page.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 3 of 37 (1,023 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Also, if you want to add spaces inbetween your paragraphs, you have to use the HTML coding.

Protip: Kratos' Forward Square is highly unsafe if blocked or dodged. 

Complain Less. Learn more.
Message 4 of 37 (1,001 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Dec 29, 2012
I know how to edit, it's just that when I click "Options" nothing happens. You dodge it in the air and you're **bleep**ed by one of his fast air attacks just after, you block it and he keeps spamming it til' he gets you/grabs you.
Message 5 of 37 (984 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 29, 2012
The time it takes for the blades to reel back is long enough to punish him hard if you block.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 6 of 37 (976 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Dec 29, 2012

NeVeO wrote:
Kratos "Forward Square" (Swearing below) Who was the **bleep** genius who thought it was a good idea to make an automatic tracking attack which you don't have to **bleep** aim for it to hit the enemy wherever he is (above, under, side...) and that gives you 20 fcking AP, TWENTY. I'm **bleep** sick of having to deal with Kratoses who make their way to level 3 with just that **bleep** overpowered and retarded attack. It's the most ridiculous move I've ever seen in a fighting game. I was playing Sir Dan (I don't know why because he's **bleep** awful) and I can't believe how that Kratos keep gaining easy AP spamming one easy move and I gain no **bleep** AP by doing non-retarded combos. I don't see any other characters that are obviously unbalanced outside of "Forward Square Kratos" and Sir Dan (only because he doesn't gain AP at all for being that slow and hard), except of course: **bleep** LEVEL 1 SLY. Nerf that **bleep** Murray for **bleep**'s sake, it's the most patheticly overpowered super in this game. Either make it interruptable (like you know, the rest of the cast have) or decrease the ridiculously large range and radious. SuperBot said they could change things without patching. I'm not saying they should make fast and random changes, but for the love of everything, isn't it ENOUGH OBVIOUS that Kratos "Forward Square" is not balanced AT ALL? I don't know why they hire fighting games "Pro" if they can't see the most unbalanced thing.

Now, I can completely understand where you're coming from, but if your complaint is only (or even mainly) just about Kratos, then that is truly disappointing... You have got to be kidding if you actually had the audacity to even just complain of only one character when almost every character in the game has at least one move that they can easily spam which is just as bad, or maybe even worse, then Kratos' side square... Prime examples: Sly's side triangle, Jak's side triangle, Radec's side triangle (Sniper), Drake's circle (Barrel), shall I continue? You, as well as everybody else, should not complain about a specific character using a move repeatedly, stating how annoying it is, without also listing the flaws of other characters whom if fought, could lead you to the same situation as you are now with Kratos. My ranting especially because my main is Kratos, and I don't spam side square. In fact, I rarely use that move.

Message 7 of 37 (949 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Dec 29, 2012
None of these has auto-aim and they're easily avoidable/countereable. The problem is that the player just has to spam forward and square to grap people, no matter if they're above, behind, below, it will get them everytime. It's frustrating.
Message 8 of 37 (930 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2012

Except that Kratos is the most overpowered, and therefore complaining about him specifically is suitable.

And really? Drake's Barrel attack? That's easy to avoid.

Message 9 of 37 (902 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Dec 29, 2012

oh he mad.jpg

Message 10 of 37 (864 Views)