Wastelander
863 posts

Re: This joke is not funny anymore

Feb 27, 2013
Not any more every single match with a nathan drake in it he does his level 3 every single time
Message 31 of 37 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Ndukauba wrote:

NeVeO wrote:
Kratos "Forward Square" (Swearing below) Who was the **bleep** genius who thought it was a good idea to make an automatic tracking attack which you don't have to **bleep** aim for it to hit the enemy wherever he is (above, under, side...) and that gives you 20 fcking AP, TWENTY. I'm **bleep** sick of having to deal with Kratoses who make their way to level 3 with just that **bleep** overpowered and retarded attack. It's the most ridiculous move I've ever seen in a fighting game. I was playing Sir Dan (I don't know why because he's **bleep** awful) and I can't believe how that Kratos keep gaining easy AP spamming one easy move and I gain no **bleep** AP by doing non-retarded combos. I don't see any other characters that are obviously unbalanced outside of "Forward Square Kratos" and Sir Dan (only because he doesn't gain AP at all for being that slow and hard), except of course: **bleep** LEVEL 1 SLY. Nerf that **bleep** Murray for **bleep**'s sake, it's the most patheticly overpowered super in this game. Either make it interruptable (like you know, the rest of the cast have) or decrease the ridiculously large range and radious. SuperBot said they could change things without patching. I'm not saying they should make fast and random changes, but for the love of everything, isn't it ENOUGH OBVIOUS that Kratos "Forward Square" is not balanced AT ALL? I don't know why they hire fighting games "Pro" if they can't see the most unbalanced thing.

Now, I can completely understand where you're coming from, but if your complaint is only (or even mainly) just about Kratos, then that is truly disappointing... You have got to be kidding if you actually had the audacity to even just complain of only one character when almost every character in the game has at least one move that they can easily spam which is just as bad, or maybe even worse, then Kratos' side square... Prime examples: Sly's side triangle, Jak's side triangle, Radec's side triangle (Sniper), Drake's circle (Barrel), shall I continue? You, as well as everybody else, should not complain about a specific character using a move repeatedly, stating how annoying it is, without also listing the flaws of other characters whom if fought, could lead you to the same situation as you are now with Kratos. My ranting especially because my main is Kratos, and I don't spam side square. In fact, I rarely use that move.

None of the moves you listed home. Kratos' move will automatically try you regardless of where you go air or ground. It has a long range from his frame and is not interrupted by other moves once you are hit. Drake's barrel doesn't make him temporarily invinsible, even if Sly is rolling he can be stopped by for example Radec's sniper or Cole's Ice Barrier, NOTHING can stop Kratos once he in that animation. The moves you listed aren't even remotely comparable.

Message 32 of 37 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

Feb 27, 2013

RedLegend14 wrote:

PinaChronic wrote:
Nduka, every other character does have a go to spam attack, but why does kratos' have auto aim? It takes absolutely no skill to use and gains WAY too much OP.

I don't even understand how a kratos can say his forward square isn't the most op move in the game. No other character receives a lock on 90 degrees above their head with a forward square attack. Shouldn't someone above you be up square or up triangle?

I'm literally so sick of the forward square till lvl 3. His lvl 3 lasts ALMOST 10 SECONDS. And who decided to give kratos' lvl 3 auto aim AGAIN!!! with side triangle. The only difference with this auto aim is that it 1 hits you no matter how far away kratos is.

So **bleep** cheap. Nerf this guy. Most OP character in the game

Drake's level 3 has auto aim too, and correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've seen it he can shoot you from any distance.

That makes sense, it's a level 3 super with a tiny bullet. Kratos' is a normal attack, it isn't even a level 1.

Message 33 of 37 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

Feb 27, 2013

PinaChronic wrote:
Well congrats on being that cheap **bleep**er that ruins games. Infinite gun loop **bleep**. No one likes people like you, but guess we can't do anything to stop a cheap player except ask him, how do you enjoy a game where you hit the same button over and over? You, my friend, are the reason why people complain so much about spammers

How do they enjoy it? They're winning... 

I agree with you but if people aren't doing anything to stop or avoid their moves why would they change it. It's work so they keep doing it.

Message 34 of 37 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2440 posts

Feb 27, 2013

vizionary2012 wrote:

That makes sense, it's a level 3 super with a tiny bullet. Kratos' is a normal attack, it isn't even a level 1.

I'm talking about Kratos' L3 beam, which has auto-aim.

BTW Who revived this dumb thread?

Message 35 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Feb 27, 2013
I agree with everything you said. I'd be so happy if Kratos was removed from the game.

Although if PSASBR had a ranked 1v1 mode I wouldn't mind kratos at all. It's only those ranked ffa matches where he just cannot be more annoying than what he is.

Sent from a Frustrated Heihachi user
Message 36 of 37 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
68 posts

Feb 27, 2013
I think Drakes and Raidens are more annoying.
I'm through playin games!
Message 37 of 37 (32 Views)
0 Likes