Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: This joke is not funny anymore

Dec 29, 2012

Sir Dan does have good AP gain, you just have to be able to actually hit them...

—--------
"The Dirty Casual"
Message 11 of 37 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Dec 29, 2012

ahahah good stuff Levi, lmfao XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 12 of 37 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4363 posts

Dec 29, 2012
Soon, my friend, soon....Well, for Kratos, Raiden, and Drake, according to Superbot.
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 13 of 37 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9918 posts

Dec 29, 2012
ROFL Levi! Kudos for making me LOL

And really? Another Kratos complaint thread? Somebody seriously needs to condense these OP threads.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 14 of 37 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 29, 2012

FredFai wrote:
Soon, my friend, soon....Well, for Kratos, Raiden, and Drake, according to Superbot.

Info on their tweaks will be coming Soon TM, thats one for anybody whose ever been on the U3 forums in the past. All we have to do is Stay Tuned TM...... 

Message 15 of 37 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
637 posts

Dec 29, 2012
Nduka, every other character does have a go to spam attack, but why does kratos' have auto aim? It takes absolutely no skill to use and gains WAY too much OP.

I don't even understand how a kratos can say his forward square isn't the most op move in the game. No other character receives a lock on 90 degrees above their head with a forward square attack. Shouldn't someone above you be up square or up triangle?

I'm literally so sick of the forward square till lvl 3. His lvl 3 lasts ALMOST 10 SECONDS. And who decided to give kratos' lvl 3 auto aim AGAIN!!! with side triangle. The only difference with this auto aim is that it 1 hits you no matter how far away kratos is.

So **bleep** cheap. Nerf this guy. Most OP character in the game
Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 16 of 37 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Dec 29, 2012

PinaChronic wrote:
Nduka, every other character does have a go to spam attack, but why does kratos' have auto aim? It takes absolutely no skill to use and gains WAY too much OP.

I don't even understand how a kratos can say his forward square isn't the most op move in the game. No other character receives a lock on 90 degrees above their head with a forward square attack. Shouldn't someone above you be up square or up triangle?

I'm literally so sick of the forward square till lvl 3. His lvl 3 lasts ALMOST 10 SECONDS. And who decided to give kratos' lvl 3 auto aim AGAIN!!! with side triangle. The only difference with this auto aim is that it 1 hits you no matter how far away kratos is.

So **bleep** cheap. Nerf this guy. Most OP character in the game

Drake's level 3 has auto aim too, and correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've seen it he can shoot you from any distance.

Message 17 of 37 (161 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4363 posts

Dec 29, 2012

You could say that Kratos is a pre-nerfed G-MAL.

This time, I despise Kratos. When something is too noob-friendly, people will abuse it and ruin our day. Pros and causals. I wish all gaming companies take notes of that.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 18 of 37 (158 Views)
Wastelander
637 posts

Dec 29, 2012
Agreed. However, much more kratos level 3's are witnessed online. Also, drake doesn't have as cheap of a move as an AUTOLOCK SIDE SQUARE. When a drake reaches level 3 I applaud them, well done. Not an easy task to get off.

Huge difference between drake and kratos, but you are right, drakes level 3 does have auto aim, HOWEVER, his bullets cannot go through material while kratos' triangles go through everything. Simply OP, he's the god of war but that doesn't mean he's god of allstars superbot, wow.
Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 19 of 37 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 29, 2012

FredFai wrote:

You could say that Kratos is a pre-nerfed G-MAL.

This time, I despise Kratos. When something is too noob-friendly, people will abuse it and ruin our day. Pros and causals. I wish all gaming companies take notes of that.

More like a pre nerf FAL-SS Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 37 (149 Views)
0 Likes