Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012

Jakracer wrote:

Divine did not watch the video he or she watched SECONDS of the video he or she stopped when he saw a siggerete and assumptions are EASY but they aren't good.Yoda knows that WOULD YOU DISAGREE WITH YODA?!


Did you not see this?

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Okay, so for argument's sake, I watched the video. Lo and behold, it's just another complaint video. This guy essentially characterizes Ninja Theory as a bunch of **bleep**-wads that have changed the entire game to make New Dante into Old Dante; he goes so far as to say that Ninja Theory was picked for storytelling, when they were clearly picked for the gameplay. He then says that the game has an insufferable story even though he's seen tidbits, and proclaims that New Dante will be bad because he's got some qualities similar to Old Dante (AKA his future/alternate timeline self). I'm sorry, what? A character sucks because it's similar to that same character in the future? Wouldn't that mean that Old Dante sucks too? This guy's points are so poorly strung together that you can tell he's grasping for straws just to justify to the internet his reasoning for not liking a game.
And my assumption proved remarkably accurate, for the record.  He went on a different tangent than I expected him to, but he ends up just complaining with the little information he actually has, which is just what the cigarette showed me he would do.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 81 of 149 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
56 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

Well TBH that isn't what i agreed with him about anyway it was his points specifically about the character and they supplimented my own assumptions of the character based on actual audio from the game which is that he is angsty and stupid.Plus im done this was after all about a video game and tbh iv'e never even played a devil may cry game i just know i like the character.Again i ask though HOW can you insult the creator of that video when the video is of quality?You may dissagree with him but HOW can you be such a **bleep**.

 

Edit: removed inflammatory content

Message 82 of 149 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
56 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012

And no it is not another complaint video you poked holes again but you did not blow up the boat

Message 83 of 149 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012

Jakracer wrote:

Well TBH that isn't what i agreed with him about anyway it was his points specifically about the character and they supplimented my own assumptions of the character based on actual audio from the game which is that he is angsty and stupid.Plus im done this was after all about a video game and tbh iv'e never even played a devil may cry game i just know i like the character.Again i ask though HOW can you insult the creator of that video when the video is of quality?You may dissagree with him but HOW can you be such an 4$$*07(3?


I can insult him because he's making assumptions on how New Dante will suck because of very flimsy evidence taken from different points in the game's development, and his complaints about how Dante sucks because he tries to be cool, or how he essentially calls Ninja Theory **bleep** because they changed the character to meet fan demands like his.  He's just finding reasons to **bleep** and moan about how he knows exactly what's right for the series when he doesn't.

 

The video being "quality" doesn't mean I have to be nice.  If he's going to be a **bleep** about New Dante, I'm going to use his broken logic right back at him.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 84 of 149 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

Regardless, my point's not to try to convince you that New Dante's a good character, because he by no means is. Neither was Old Dante; honestly he was just as bad a character, but since he was first, peoples' nostalgia will override logic. Bashing him based upon barely any evidence is downright childish, though. If this guy had the actual game and used points from the finished, released game itself, maybe I could respect his points more.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 85 of 149 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012
How are the first DMC's kuz when I saw this one I was like DAM
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 86 of 149 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

no one cares about some whiny Ahole who judges a game that much before it even hits shelves


Funny you say this on this forum where everybody already decided that PSABR is a masterpiece.

Message 87 of 149 (85 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

no one cares about some whiny Ahole who judges a game that much before it even hits shelves


Funny you say this on this forum where everybody already decided that PSABR is a masterpiece.


so true

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 88 of 149 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

no one cares about some whiny Ahole who judges a game that much before it even hits shelves


Funny you say this on this forum where everybody already decided that PSABR is a masterpiece.


Welcome to the internet.  Pretty much every forum does this about every game.  

 

Except Sonic.  They do the opposite (for sometimes-legitimate reasons).

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 89 of 149 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/10/2008
Offline
673 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012
LOL this thread is fail
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 90 of 149 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes