Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

*sigh* If Ninja Theory didn't care, they wouldn't've changed Dante based on fan feedback. People like this guy asked for him to change. Then he complained when he did. It's complaint for the sake of complaint, like literally every other Dante complaint.

/thread

Edit:  Bad wording made me sound like I was insulting you.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 71 of 149 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Sep 12, 2012

although i hate new dante as much as anyone i wont tell people not to buy the game they cn do what ever the **bleep** they want to with their money, besides everyone has an audience, some people like titans crash, some people like legend or skylanders spyro, some people like metroid other m, some people like lightning over cloud, so if people like new dante dont tell them not to buy the game even though it is ruining the franchise.

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 72 of 149 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Scream king y u no understand capatilism?If more people would rather have old dante old dante might get a game simple as that.Also im not TELLING people not to buy anything.Divine you put one hole in a boat it can be patched up(this is a metaphor).So can you please either blow the boat up or watch the video?

Message 73 of 149 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Sep 12, 2012

I have to say the only thing I agree with the video is the change in character design in which due to making fans happy they chnage the apperence b ut the personality is the fan and it seems like it dont fit as well as it did before.  but that shouldnt be enough to try and boycott a game I say everyone should buy it and give the new Dante the respect it deserves.

Message 74 of 149 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Jakracer wrote:

Alright 1 chaos y u circle jerking?He/she is his/her own person with his/her own mind and doesn't need you.Now 2 i would suggest you watch the video but if you really can't be bothered to take 6 minutes from your life then ill try to give you as much information as i can think of from the video.He brings up many points and he makes sure that people do not geet the wrong impression from the very start by stating that he does not dislike the character simply because of how he looks.He provides audio from the game itself somethingt hat could very well sway people in the other direction but he does it anyway to make sure his video has quality.He mentioned that that ninja company making the new game doesn't care what people think of the new dante.Now would you want to buy a game that was made by a developer who doesn't care?Also he then says they tried to make the character more like the old dante anyway thus making the character seem bad and have contstricting personalities or something like that (im paraphrasing).He brings up examples and makes sure you know what hes talking about.So even if you do watch it and end updisagreeing with him which is your right how can you say hes just another **bleep** fan?Most people would not make a video like that they would just rant or go on about how he looks or that siggerete thing which btw HE NEVER EVEN TALKS ABOUT in the video.Also he even says what parts of the game he LIKES so he isn't just some guy out to hate.Im stopping right now because i really do not want to type anymore please watch the video.

I agree with someone's point of view, and on top of that have my own assumption towards you being an idiot with the inability to make someone eligible to read. Don't place my name with such a term simply because I'm not on your side. I'm not going to bother reading the rest of your garbage post. Especially when you start off by saying "watch the video." Divine did, his assumption backs up both of our initial thoughts, I don't need to waste six minutes of my life as well if he willingly did so in order to shut you up. And I personally have already started to detest you. So watch that enjoyable video "another one bites the dust" and saver it.

And please...please...find some way to quote. Or wait for someone to reply before you post another four to five times.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 75 of 149 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Sep 12, 2012

" but that shouldnt be enough to try and boycott a game I say everyone should buy it and give the new Dante the respect it deserves."I will not buy skylanders simply because spyro is in it.Also why would i buy this game?Also i do not respect fictional characters that i believe have no depth to them.

Message 76 of 149 (76 Views)
Splicer
56 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Divine did not watch the video he or she watched SECONDS of the video he or she stopped when he saw a siggerete and assumptions are EASY but they aren't good.Yoda knows that WOULD YOU DISAGREE WITH YODA?!

Message 77 of 149 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Jakracer wrote:

" but that shouldnt be enough to try and boycott a game I say everyone should buy it and give the new Dante the respect it deserves."I will not buy skylanders simply because spyro is in it.Also why would i buy this game?Also i do not respect fictional characters that i believe have no depth to them.

agreed

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 78 of 149 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Chaos i will say my circle jerking comment wasn't called for your right about that

Message 79 of 149 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Sep 12, 2012

pirateking1287 wrote:

I say everyone should buy it and give the new Dante the respect it deserves.

Not saying that I don't agree with this, but since the success of this game determines the future of DMC, I think there will be a lot more people disliking the game for the sake of DMC.

Message 80 of 149 (61 Views)
0 Likes