Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012

Jakracer wrote:

I read your comment and i did not say you are  a liar i was simply defending myself you pretty much are saying i should be a psychic how was i supposed to know you only watched the  beginning BEFORE you made that comment?Jesus christ can you be a little understanding?Also really your still talking with an uneducated mind...meaning you did not watch the video the first few seconds is not enough to determine something...unless your a psychic i guess that might be why you assume i should be one and why you aren't understanding.


Nobody's proven my guess about how that video would turn out wrong.  I asked anybody to tell me that it wasn't just another complaint that they changed something, and nobody gave me an answer.  That in itself tells scores about the video.  Once I saw the cigarette Dante was holding, I knew that the video was going to do exactly what every other New Dante rage video does.

 

And how were you defending yourself by calling me a fool?

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 61 of 149 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/10/2009
Offline
2011 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

Though I wouldn't recommend someone not to buy a game I haven't even tried yet, some people actually have a couple of good points as to why they don't like the NT Dante. Not saying that this applies to this video at all, nor should it affect how other people feel about him.

 

IMO, I wish this DmC wasn't the ultimatum for the future of DMC games. That's just going to make fans of DMC hate this game even more.

Message 62 of 149 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/05/2007
Offline
2671 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Jakracer wrote:

I read your comment and i did not say you are  a liar i was simply defending myself you pretty much are saying i should be a psychic how was i supposed to know you only watched the  beginning BEFORE you made that comment?Jesus christ can you be a little understanding?Also really your still talking with an uneducated mind...meaning you did not watch the video the first few seconds is not enough to determine something...unless your a psychic i guess that might be why you assume i should be one and why you aren't understanding.


Nobody's proven my guess about how that video would turn out wrong.  I asked anybody to tell me that it wasn't just another complaint that they changed something, and nobody gave me an answer.  That in itself tells scores about the video.  Once I saw the cigarette Dante was holding, I knew that the video was going to do exactly what every other New Dante rage video does.

 

And how were you defending yourself by calling me a fool?


It's alright Divine, he's got a mixture of anger towards us thinking we know nothing about the entire DMC series because we figure the video we clicked on is but another complaint. Then, despite that, he continues to go off about nothing of relevance. I'll let you have fun though. You might have to clarify with him about your point of view if need be, that is if it's worth the effort. *Pat on the back*

 

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 63 of 149 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
954 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012
I havnt played any DmC but he looks cool in PSABR I think people need to give him a chance
Message 64 of 149 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012
Okay, so for argument's sake, I watched the video. Lo and behold, it's just another complaint video. This guy essentially characterizes Ninja Theory as a bunch of **bleep**-wads that have changed the entire game to make New Dante into Old Dante; he goes so far as to say that Ninja Theory was picked for storytelling, when they were clearly picked for the gameplay. He then says that the game has an insufferable story even though he's seen tidbits, and proclaims that New Dante will be bad because he's got some qualities similar to Old Dante (AKA his future/alternate timeline self). I'm sorry, what? A character sucks because it's similar to that same character in the future? Wouldn't that mean that Old Dante sucks too? This guy's points are so poorly strung together that you can tell he's grasping for straws just to justify to the internet his reasoning for not liking a game.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 65 of 149 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/05/2007
Offline
2671 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Okay, so for argument's sake, I watched the video. Lo and behold, it's just another complaint video. This guy essentially characterizes Ninja Theory as a bunch of **bleep**-wads that have changed the entire game to make New Dante into Old Dante; he goes so far as to say that Ninja Theory was picked for storytelling, when they were clearly picked for the gameplay. He then says that the game has an insufferable story even though he's seen tidbits, and proclaims that New Dante will be bad because he's got some qualities similar to Old Dante (AKA his future/alternate timeline self). I'm sorry, what? A character sucks because it's similar to that same character in the future? Wouldn't that mean that Old Dante sucks too? This guy's points are so poorly strung together that you can tell he's grasping for straws just to justify to the internet his reasoning for not liking a game.

Well, that's the point. Well done. We can carry on now aha.

 

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 66 of 149 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 67 of 149 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
56 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012

Alright 1 chaos y u circle jerking?He/she is his/her own person with his/her own mind and doesn't need you.Now 2 i would suggest you watch the video but if you really can't be bothered to take 6 minutes from your life then ill try to give you as much information as i can think of from the video.He brings up many points and he makes sure that people do not geet the wrong impression from the very start by stating that he does not dislike the character simply because of how he looks.He provides audio from the game itself somethingt hat could very well sway people in the other direction but he does it anyway to make sure his video has quality.He mentioned that that ninja company making the new game doesn't care what people think of the new dante.Now would you want to buy a game that was made by a developer who doesn't care?Also he then says they tried to make the character more like the old dante anyway thus making the character seem bad and have contstricting personalities or something like that (im paraphrasing).He brings up examples and makes sure you know what hes talking about.So even if you do watch it and end updisagreeing with him which is your right how can you say hes just another **bleep** fan?Most people would not make a video like that they would just rant or go on about how he looks or that siggerete thing which btw HE NEVER EVEN TALKS ABOUT in the video.Also he even says what parts of the game he LIKES so he isn't just some guy out to hate.Im stopping right now because i really do not want to type anymore please watch the video.

Message 68 of 149 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
56 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012

Divine good song

Message 69 of 149 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
1424 posts
 

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:


epic-high-five-11122.jpg

 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 70 of 149 (80 Views)