Splicer
56 posts

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012

Stefen the new dante isn't like deadpool though you know deadpool im sure so isn't deadpool supposed to be funny and wisecracking?Where in that video was funny and wisecracking?Or better yet where in the trailers is funny and wise cracking don't take the word of the video that can be manipulated but take what the company itself is trying to sell you.Which the maker of that bideo suggests is a mediocre character not because hes "like deadpool" BUT because he ISN'T like deadpool not that im saying i want dante to be like deadpool but that is your reason for liking the new dante

Message 51 of 149 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Gun and sword only similarity

The new dante is a wise cracking **bleep** hole, exactly what deadpool is. I always knew they had similar weapon types but thier personality is close now too

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 52 of 149 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Sep 12, 2012

dante has always been wisecracking and depending on what you call a **bleep** hole he's that to

Message 53 of 149 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Sep 12, 2012

I read your comment and i did not say you are  a liar i was simply defending myself you pretty much are saying i should be a psychic how was i supposed to know you only watched the  beginning BEFORE you made that comment?Jesus christ can you be a little understanding?Also really your still talking with an uneducated mind...meaning you did not watch the video the first few seconds is not enough to determine something...unless your a psychic i guess that might be why you assume i should be one and why you aren't understanding.

Message 54 of 149 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Jakracer wrote:

Stefen the new dante isn't like deadpool though you know deadpool im sure so isn't deadpool supposed to be funny and wisecracking?Where in that video was funny and wisecracking?Or better yet where in the trailers is funny and wise cracking don't take the word of the video that can be manipulated but take what the company itself is trying to sell you.Which the maker of that bideo suggests is a mediocre character not because hes "like deadpool" BUT because he ISN'T like deadpool not that im saying i want dante to be like deadpool but that is your reason for liking the new dante

Let me rephrase that they are "similar" but not exactly alike

Message 55 of 149 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

dante has always been wisecracking and depending on what you call a **bleep** hole he's that to

well ok then

Message 56 of 149 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Sep 12, 2012

I'll praise this game for its story which can actually touch what we see in real life. Freemasons, New World Order, 9/11 being an inside job, Globalist takeover, etc. Seems like Assassin's Creed is not the only game series to tell us about the evil of secret societies.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 57 of 149 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Simply swearing is not wisecracking new dante is more like and angsty teenager

Message 58 of 149 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Jakracer wrote:

Simply swearing is not wisecracking new dante is more like and angsty teenager

aight, that just what i got out of it

Message 59 of 149 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Sep 12, 2012

LJ just because it DEALS with that stuff doesn't mean it deals with it in a good way for example.I could make a sci fi story that deals with politics but it be extremely simplistic and not very thought out.

Message 60 of 149 (67 Views)
0 Likes