Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012
Jup i like this new dante better than old, the old one just looks to plain.
Message 41 of 149 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Sep 12, 2012

"I don't feel like watching a video I don't care about" Those who speak of things they know nothing of are fools who should bite their tongues

Message 42 of 149 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Sep 12, 2012

"Jup i like this new dante better than old, the old one just looks to plain" Looks?So then you have never played a devil may cry game AND YET you judge it? 

Message 43 of 149 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Sep 12, 2012

There was ONE part in that video where he showed the old dante and that was at the end so if thats all you have seen of him you have no IDEA what your talking about

Message 44 of 149 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Jakracer wrote:

"I don't feel like watching a video I don't care about" Those who speak of things they know nothing of are fools who should bite their tongues

You don't seem to understand the functionality behind a quote. But seeing as how I know who you are trying to insult, I'll just get this out of the way. I personally clicked on the video, and in a matter of seconds all I heard was a butt hurt fan. If you want to try and claim I don't know or understand what it feels like for a character to change, simply look at the previous posts.

And by the way, a sentence generally ends with a period. If you want to sound harsh, do so in an effective manner.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 45 of 149 (98 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

Jakracer wrote:

You don't seem to understand the functionality behind a quote. But seeing as how I know who you are trying to insult, I'll just get this out of the way. I personally clicked on the video, and in a matter of seconds all I heard was a butt hurt fan. If you want to try and claim I don't know or understand what it feels like for a character to change, simply look at the previous posts.

And by the way, a sentence generally ends with a period. If you want to sound harsh, do so in an effective manner.

Boom.  Just saved me the time to conjure up my response.  Thanks, Chaos!

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 46 of 149 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

The person specifically said they did not watch the video are you telling me then a someone who knows nothing of something should have a say in it? IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?Also im not insulting someone im trying to help

There is a grammar fail in there that i didn't notice so if anyone wants to be an *$$ grammar angry german i made this message so you don't have to

Message 47 of 149 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

dante and deadpool are nothing alike.you must have not played a DMC game to say that

Im taking about the new Dante

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 48 of 149 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Jakracer wrote:

The person specifically said they did not watch the video are you telling me then a someone who knows nothing of something should have a say in it? IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?Also im not insulting someone im trying to help

I don't know of nothing about the subject if I didn't watch a video.  I already stated what the video pretty much sounded like it was going to be from the first minute or so of watching it, and it sounded like literally every other whiny "I hate New Dante hurr durr" video that's come into existence over the past year.  You're essentially saying that I wouldn't know anything about pawn shops because I don't watch Pawn Stars: It's not an accurate representation of the subject.  Just like how one "Dante sucks" video isn't an accurate representation of the new DmC game.

Though Pawn Stars is fun to watch.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 49 of 149 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Gun and sword only similarity

Message 50 of 149 (75 Views)
0 Likes