Sackboy
568 posts

Re: This is why New Dante sucks

Sep 12, 2012

Losers like the loser in the video are probably jerk**g off on Old Dante pictures and videos...

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 91 of 149 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Do not buy this game, if you want to play it rent it.  Just don't buy this game so we can get Devil May Cry back!

Message 92 of 149 (145 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Do not buy this game, if you want to play it rent it.  Just don't buy this game so we can get Devil May Cry back!

Stop telling me what to do. I'm gonna buy what I want. I probably wouldn't buy it anyways. but I might buy it just to spite all the people who have been complaining. This game will end up like Left 4 Dead 2 and modern Warfare 2 on steam, and everyone will whine and complain and "boycott" the game, and then when release day rolls around, they'll all be playing it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 93 of 149 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Sep 12, 2012
I love the devil may cry series and i love old dantes personalety but if capcom desided to reboot the franchise let them we all now the new dante is in a difrent univers and hes a difrent person compared to old D so saying all that im buying the game(but if they dont make vergil im going to be so mad) and besides the game wont sell good by the looks of things so capcom myth return to the old stile
Message 94 of 149 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 12, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Stop telling me what to do. I'm gonna buy what I want. I probably wouldn't buy it anyways. but I might buy it just to spite all the people who have been complaining. This game will end up like Left 4 Dead 2 and modern Warfare 2 on steam, and everyone will whine and complain and "boycott" the game, and then when release day rolls around, they'll all be playing it.

this scenario seems like it could actually happen...

Play For Fun!
Message 95 of 149 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 12, 2012

achus93again wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

this scenario seems like it could actually happen...

It seems very unlikely since renting doesn't count towards sold copy numbers.

Message 96 of 149 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Sep 12, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

no one cares about some whiny Ahole who judges a game that much before it even hits shelves

Funny you say this on this forum where everybody already decided that PSABR is a masterpiece.

You'll find im known for speaking out against this game, not saying it will be bad but I don't **bleep** ride it like others

Message 97 of 149 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

no one cares about some whiny Ahole who judges a game that much before it even hits shelves

Funny you say this on this forum where everybody already decided that PSABR is a masterpiece.

You'll find im known for speaking out against this game, not saying it will be bad but I don't **bleep** ride it like others

Troll no trolling!  Troll no Trolling! xP

Message 98 of 149 (112 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Sep 12, 2012

I'm just gonna leave this here:

Is change always better? If a company changes something you love, beyond recognition, should you keep quiet and accept it? 

The DMC fanbase is clearly very passionate. The reason people make videos like this is because of how much they love this series. Sure, DMC4 kinda sucked....but it wasn't all bad, and it's only been 4 years since it came out. Did we need a reboot so soon? Did Capcom really need to abandon all it had built just to bring in a new audience? 

Message 99 of 149 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Sep 12, 2012

meha733 wrote:
(but if they dont make vergil im going to be so mad) 

Vergil's in the game.

Message 100 of 149 (94 Views)
0 Likes