Jan 02 2013
By: RikkiRossTheBoss Survivor 2454 posts

This is what should happen with the upcoming DLC

6 replies 284 views Edited Jan 2, 2013
The new characters kat and emmet are suppose to be free for the first 2 weeks but it seems loads of people are unhappy that others that have not bought the game at the moment can still download it

Here's my solution:
Put out a patch including the dlc for the first 2 weeks so you can only get it if you go on the game (just like Tekken tag 2)

put it out on store for a price

this would also encourage more people to play as there already on the game. (a few times I've bought dlc and downloaded it but didn't play it for ages)
Message 1 of 7 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Re: This is what should happen with the upcoming DLC

Jan 2, 2013

I am not an active forum member, but I have not seen anyone complain about people who do not own the game being able to download the DLC for free during the first two weeks.

Why would they be upset? I mean, it would encourage more people out there to buy the game. More sales are nothing but beneficial to both SuperBot and us, the players. If the game continues selling more copies, we’ll keep on getting more wishes granted with future DLC characters.

Those are just my $0.02.

Message 2 of 7 (257 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 2, 2013
People went on a forum and it was pretty big convo talking about how people that own the game should only get to download it
Message 3 of 7 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
579 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Why does it matter? If you own the game, download it for free. If you don't, download it for free, then buy the game. Who does it harm for people who don't have the game to download the dlc?
PSN: SlyZoneCooper
Mains: Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth
Learning: Ratchet, Sir Daniel
Message 4 of 7 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jan 2, 2013
People complaining should just keep complaining. This encourages sales, simple as that.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 5 of 7 (216 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2417 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Seth killian said, "If you think you might get the game eventually, download it during the first two weeks and it'll be there for you when you get the game"
Message 6 of 7 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
406 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Nah. Let everyone have it. No harm in it. Don't know why people would complain about it and haven't seen anyone do it.
Message 7 of 7 (186 Views)
0 Likes