5693 posts

Re: This is what I think....

Oct 9, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

AZTEK--24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

barker09 wrote:

Why did they reveal all the leaked characters so fast?

That is the golden question. You'd think that they would spread out the reveals.

Yeah! FAR too many things conflicting with this "20-character" thing.

I'd say they're going to reveal the BIG characters soon.

They also said there WILL be 20+ characters (if you read my previous post)

they said they will announce things at TGS AFTER the leak, so I'm positive that there are more than 20. 

They're DEFINITELY up to something.

But 20+ on disk has not been confirmed

And "announce things after TGS" not every announcement has to be a character

Right, but, they stated post-leak that they'll reveal (a) character(s) at TGS. They didn't reveal anything at TGS. 
And don't even say the revealed levels, because they hadn't. 

Showing a 1-second bit of a level in a trailer is NOT 'revealing'.

If you look at my previous thread, they made it soundlike there are 20+ on-disk. They also stated "More than you think"

No they never said they would reveal characters at TGS. Paul Gale said Superbot had surprises at TGS but ever said it was a character

SuperBot THEMSELVES stated there will be character reveals at TGS.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 21 of 43 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

AZTEK--24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

AZTEK--24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

barker09 wrote:

Why did they reveal all the leaked characters so fast?

That is the golden question. You'd think that they would spread out the reveals.

Yeah! FAR too many things conflicting with this "20-character" thing.

I'd say they're going to reveal the BIG characters soon.

They also said there WILL be 20+ characters (if you read my previous post)

they said they will announce things at TGS AFTER the leak, so I'm positive that there are more than 20. 

They're DEFINITELY up to something.

But 20+ on disk has not been confirmed

And "announce things after TGS" not every announcement has to be a character

Right, but, they stated post-leak that they'll reveal (a) character(s) at TGS. They didn't reveal anything at TGS. 
And don't even say the revealed levels, because they hadn't. 

Showing a 1-second bit of a level in a trailer is NOT 'revealing'.

If you look at my previous thread, they made it soundlike there are 20+ on-disk. They also stated "More than you think"

No they never said they would reveal characters at TGS. Paul Gale said Superbot had surprises at TGS but ever said it was a character

SuperBot THEMSELVES stated there will be character reveals at TGS.

link?

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 22 of 43 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Oct 9, 2012
I'm pretty busy at the moment, but I'll look for one.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 23 of 43 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 9, 2012
I'm on mobile or else I'd find the video for you. I believe it was at the Gamescom interview (someone correct me if I'm wrong). During the panel, an attendee asked something along the lines of "Will there be any more character reveals coming up?" And Omar replied with (this is as close to verbatim as I can remember it) - "Pretty much any convention where gamers gather, we will be there. We have PAX coming up, and, um, Tokyo Game Show. There will definitely be reveals at those locations."
Message 24 of 43 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 9, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:
I'm on mobile or else I'd find the video for you. I believe it was at the Gamescom interview (someone correct me if I'm wrong). During the panel, an attendee asked something along the lines of "Will there be any more character reveals coming up?" And Omar replied with (this is as close to verbatim as I can remember it) - "Pretty much any convention where gamers gather, we will be there. We have PAX coming up, and, um, Tokyo Game Show. There will definitely be reveals at those locations."

yea exactly, they said they are going to be doing "reveals". Not every reveal has to be a character.

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 25 of 43 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Yah i too dont think the roster is only 20 i mean the characters we have now arent bad butni want to see wander and a resitance rep announced.
Message 26 of 43 (101 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 9, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

yea exactly, they said they are going to be doing "reveals". Not every reveal has to be a character.

There weren't any "official" reveals at TGS though...

Message 27 of 43 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 9, 2012
I actually believe that 20 is it I have had a confirmation from omar in the EB games video saying so
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 28 of 43 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 9, 2012
The exact quote about TGS was "We'll definitely be revealing characters [incoherent mumbling]." He never said "We'll definitely be revealing characters at TGS."
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 29 of 43 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Oct 9, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
The exact quote about TGS was "We'll definitely be revealing characters [incoherent mumbling]." He never said "We'll definitely be revealing characters at TGS."

Ah! Another plus! Thanks DP!

Message 30 of 43 (64 Views)
0 Likes