Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: This is seriously weak...

Aug 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

well superbot's game is looking worse and worse for every character reveal. If the beta aint good im cancelling my pre-order. not because of evil cole, but because of how AWEFULL the characters are. If the gameplay is lack luster, im canceling my pre-order. So far  there is only one good character in the whole roster, sir dan. Very obscure characters, clone characters(litteraly two coles taht's clone, it dont matter if one is good and one is evil). Seriosly where is the playstation mascots besides rachet,jax, sweet tooth, and kratos. This game is a marketing game not a playstation mascot game.

I dont think you own a playstation
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 71 of 73 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Prent62 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

Deviate_Timmeh wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

well superbot's game is looking worse and worse for every character reveal. If the beta aint good im cancelling my pre-order. not because of evil cole, but because of how AWEFULL the characters are. If the gameplay is lack luster, im canceling my pre-order. So far  there is only one good character in the whole roster, sir dan. Very obscure characters, clone characters(litteraly two coles taht's clone, it dont matter if one is good and one is evil). Seriosly where is the playstation mascots besides rachet,jax, sweet tooth, and kratos. This game is a marketing game not a playstation mascot game.

OH NO! PLEASE BUY THE GAME! The entire company is dependent on you getting it. It would mean the end of the world if you cancelled! lol Get over it. How is Sly, Sackboy, Dante, Cole or Nathan not a mascot? They are just as important as the ones you listed.

^ lol..

There's no point responding to Sniper.. he doesn't listen.. he just complains.

I dont respond because mostly everyone in this thread says stupid crap,"stop acting immature you whiny brat" when i wasnt whining, i was stating my point. Or there is the "shut up, **bleep** head". And stupid immature sayings. And in my post i never said i was going to cancell m pre-order? And we have a cole, when cole was release no one was saying, WHERES EVIL OMG NO EVIL WTFF! Everyone was fine with one cole and then they put in the "evil" version whoopie **bleep**? i've played infamous and good or evil, the moves arnt that different, perks are different, but not by much. They could of just had that one cole that had good and evil powers, WHICH WOULD WORK and makes sence. Or they could have put it so there's and evil skin that makes his powers red. And i was just getting my point across and everyone is sitting there insulting my oppinion?  I think you guys are the ones that just complain.

Evil cole is a waste of development time, that is a FACT. A FACT PEOPLE. Say they put 3 weeks into making evil cole that is three weeks gone, that they could have put towards someone more diserving than cole that we already have? That why he should not have even been in the game. Now another character is going to be dlc becuase of this, or just right cancelled

1) I made several posts hoping for a separate Evil Cole character when Cole was announced.

2) The moves are different. In so many ways your statement is wrong. At one point in inFamous 2 you actually chose between Fire and Ice powers. You could only ever get one, not the other. Are you telling me fire and ice are the same?

3) Neutral Cole would work, but it would mean many aspects of both Good and Bad Cole would be removed, including his whole personality. Neutral Cole would work, but he'd be crap.

4) Everyone is insulting your opinion because it is stupid.

5) We like to complain? This is a hypocritical statement considering this entire thread is you complaining that Evil Cole is pointless.

6) Evil Cole is not a waste.

7) That is not a fact, it is an opinion. The term "waste" is entirely down to opinion unless we are talking about landfill or faeces.

8) It is not three weeks gone. It is three weeks making the best character yet.

9) Who is more deserving than one of if not the best franchise on PS3?

10) DLC is for characters that SuperBot did not know would be as popular as they are. Removing Evil MacGrath would not change this.

11) Characters won't be cancelled because of lack of time. SuperBot has had just under three years to make this game as good as they would be, and they are only releasing because they know they are finished. The delay was because they felt some extra balancing and UI changes needed to be made.

and you sir are the definition of a stupid fan boy,

Fanboy? You are the one who says all the characters in the game suck. Look who is the fanboy now.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 72 of 73 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

I dont think you own a playstation

Do not feed the trolls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 73 of 73 (23 Views)
0 Likes